Ouija Board

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
I recent tried to use and it doesn't work. I move nothing at all. Just still and asked a question "Is anyone here?". Nothing happened.

It isn't real. If it was it would be dangerous, like The Exorcist.

Oh my goodness, I got scared out of my mind when I read this... what a coincidence, I just had a nightmare last night that I was using one and became possessed! It was odd, I watch too many scary movies. lolol. :)

It can be dangerous to those who are susceptible. Not everyone is but enough are to make it risky to attempt.

Oh my goodness, I got scared out of my mind when I read this... what a coincidence, I just had a nightmare last night that I was using one and became possessed! It was odd, I watch too many scary movies. lolol. :)

lol, I watch too many scary movies too! Have you ever used ouija board?

It isn't real. If it was it would be dangerous, like The Exorcist.

It's not a game. People shouldn't be using Ouija to summon the evil spirits to their houses. Good luck to anyone trying to bring it into my house because it's not going to happen.

It's not a game. People shouldn't be using Ouija to summon the evil spirits to their houses. Good luck to anyone trying to bring it into my house because it's not going to happen.

I heard if you put coin on ouija board, evil spirits won't be drawn in.

Nope, I've never used one... but I've been in the room with people using one. I don't think it's real but you never know, eh? ;D
And, not that I'm creeping or anything, but I just noticed that we're close in age! Very cool :)

(p.s. I'm new here and have no idea how to reply and do anything so sorry.. DX )

I used to have one as a child, but never believed in it. At my daughter's school, the drama teacher had one and was trying to get the kids involved. Daughter was too scared.

I heard if you put coin on ouija board, evil spirits won't be drawn in.

There is no way to know if the spirits you are summoning are good or evil. A coin isn't going to change that. You see, the Ouija was created with a purpose, it was to summon the spirits and to communicate with them.

However, far too many people don't know what they are supposed to do with an Ouija board, so instead they abuse it by asking personal questions or worse, ask them to make a physical presence. If you want to do it right, you have to be calm, not scared witlessly. Always be polite with the spirits or you'll be asking for trouble. Not to mention that you should always place it on the Good-Bye and say good-bye at the end.

Regardless, I still don't recommend it to anyone. I don't want to have any part of it.

I used to have one as a child, but never believed in it. At my daughter's school, the drama teacher had one and was trying to get the kids involved. Daughter was too scared.

I don't think teachers are allowed to do that

I recent tried to use and it doesn't work. I move nothing at all. Just still and asked a question "Is anyone here?". Nothing happened.

hmm. I know why. the spirit is deaf. next time - try ASL to ask a question.

Nope, I've never used one... but I've been in the room with people using one. I don't think it's real but you never know, eh? ;D
And, not that I'm creeping or anything, but I just noticed that we're close in age! Very cool :)

(p.s. I'm new here and have no idea how to reply and do anything so sorry.. DX )

Hope no evil ghosts haunts you! lol.

"you haunt ghost" In soviet russia, ghosts haunt you!
Really? that's cool! :D

I hate it when foolish children play with Ouija Board. They kept waking me up and asking me dumb questions. Makes you wonder why I have been struggling with insomnia for several years :roll:

Back