Other Science Fiction shows' fans?

I really like most of the programmes people have listed here. My brother always laughs at me as i get so involved in a sci fi series and then they tend to cancel them after one of two seasons, he says I must jinx them lol.

Currently I am into Haven, that is really good, I could not see that listed anywhere if you like sci fi its good.

I love Lost Girl too, although still deciding if that would come under sci fi or horror, either way like it.

We should have a horror thread, although then I would be on that all day love chatting about horror movies lol.

Following the recommendations here, I've decided to request 'Fringe' season 1 as a Xmas present. It looks as if it might be my cup of tea as I loved X-Files and I like programmes that are a little wacky.

I really like most of the programmes people have listed here. My brother always laughs at me as i get so involved in a sci fi series and then they tend to cancel them after one of two seasons, he says I must jinx them lol.

Currently I am into Haven, that is really good, I could not see that listed anywhere if you like sci fi its good.

I love Lost Girl too, although still deciding if that would come under sci fi or horror, either way like it.

We should have a horror thread, although then I would be on that all day love chatting about horror movies lol.
Did you see the Christmas episode of Haven last week? It was really interesting.

I also saw the Christmas episode of Eureka last week. That was VERY different, but I liked it.

Following the recommendations here, I've decided to request 'Fringe' season 1 as a Xmas present. It looks as if it might be my cup of tea as I loved X-Files and I like programmes that are a little wacky.

you wont regret it, its very good, try get the first three seasons pack...

you wont regret it, its very good, try get the first three seasons pack...

Santa's pockets weren't quite deep enough for the 3 season pack, but I got the first season for a very good price indeed.

Did you see the Christmas episode of Haven last week? It was really interesting.

I also saw the Christmas episode of Eureka last week. That was VERY different, but I liked it.

WHAT? were it new show of eureka??? I did not look at the tv guide at all. i miss my old times that i know how to read and find the tv guide compare to nowday i keep losing my track of the tv guide.

WHAT? were it new show of eureka??? I did not look at the tv guide at all. i miss my old times that i know how to read and find the tv guide compare to nowday i keep losing my track of the tv guide.
Yeah, there was a new show. I also miss the shows cuz I'm usually bush with other things. I missed it when it first aired, but then I caught the repeat a couple days later. Whew!

I'm sure they will show the repeat this week. Look it up on TVGUIDE.COM?

:wave:AJWSmith, I bet you will like Fringe!
one of hubby and my fav. programs!

Wirelessly posted

VamPyroX said:

Nope, not seen the haven Xmas one yet. I just checked it will be showing here on the 20th so not long to go. I will look forward to watching it, thanks for telling me about it :)

Terra Nova is a really good show. True Blood, Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, Doctor Who, Warehouse 13, Alpha...They are all good shows :) Eureka is an okay show too.

Back