opinion on "DUMB AND DUMBERER?"

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what to think. I definatly am REALLY disappointed. But I think it's kinda funny how much that dude looks/acts like a younger Jim Carey... I just think its kinda cheesy. Cheesy as hell, actually.

What do you guys think? :dunno:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/d/dumbanddumberer.php

Originally posted by kevbo
I honestly don't know what to think. I definatly am REALLY disappointed. But I think it's kinda funny how much that dude looks/acts like a younger Jim Carey... I just think its kinda cheesy. Cheesy as hell, actually.

What do you guys think? :dunno:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/d/dumbanddumberer.php

ahhh that Dumb and Dumber 2: When Harry Met Lloyd ??? well - i dunno abt that, but sure i'd like to watch that movie

I think that actor, Jim, is jerk and made no sense. It doesn't made me laugh at all. It just too dry sense of humor. No laught at all. Oh well, I leave Jim for rest in his peace with his career. If I don't made sense.. please don't bother me. ;)

Wow... he does look like Jim Carey! I know that it might seem cheesy but hey, I could use some laughs! :laugh2:

I didn't think anyone could pull off looking like Jim Carrey. But this guy is definitely a surprise. I definitely want to see this movie. I really liked the first one and this one seems real good too. The trailer cracked me up already. ;)

I like cheesy movies anyway. haha.

Originally posted by SweetKid
I didn't think anyone could pull off looking like Jim Carrey. But this guy is definitely a surprise. I definitely want to see this movie. I really liked the first one and this one seems real good too. The trailer cracked me up already. ;)

I like cheesy movies anyway. haha.

LOL abt cheesy movies ;)

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Dumb and Dumberer, is that part two?
It's actually a prequel to part 1. In a way, it's part 0.

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
:laugh2: maybe a younger version of Mary Swanson ??? rofl
Hmm... that's an interesting theory. After all, in the original movie... they did look at her like they recognized her from somewhere!

Back