• Mac OS Classic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Linux

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by MikeLinux
Linux Slakware distro

Windows 2k Adv Server

What advanced server features do you need that a regular win2k server don't have?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Home lacks the security features compared to Pro.

Both are marketted as different OSes.
really? interested it. you mean XP pro had O.S. with securly fully??

I will get New WinXp soon but when I will get one new computer gateway and I will keep old win98 as old computer Only for games !!

Originally posted by PeaceRainbowGal
I will get New WinXp soon but when I will get one new computer gateway and I will keep old win98 as old computer Only for games !!

maybe you need to wait for short times because there may be new Windows by end of year. :dunno:

Originally posted by illustrator
maybe you need to wait for short times because there may be new Windows by end of year. :dunno:

Waiting for half an year...ain't short time. :p

win xp sucks! . it will focus you to update patch when it needs or mircosoft got informaiton from their private company who found virus or hack into win xp and let them know. Microsoft will create new update patch. You have to install anti virus, firewall, check your update before sorry! hack can break into your pc without you notice :)

hackers can't break in my win2k box...after I secure it.

It'll be the same with winxp. :p

Waiting for half an year...ain't short time. :p

What if the next Windows have better features that someone feel being suck to have XP, eh? Think careful. It's better to be patient, silenceboy.

What if the next Windows have better features that someone feel being suck to have XP, eh? Think careful. It's better to be patient, silenceboy.

Erm..it's SilenceGold. I already think carefully before I said something in this thread because I knew specifically that you would say something toward me.

Computer stuff gets outdated all the time. Get used to it. That's why there are upgrade features. Blame it on Microsoft for making it that way or just stick with your infamous apple products.

Erm..it's SilenceGold. I already think carefully before I said something in this thread because I knew specifically that you would say something toward me.

Computer stuff gets outdated all the time. Get used to it. That's why there are upgrade features. Blame it on Microsoft for making it that way or just stick with your infamous apple products.

when I own Windows 98 SE and I was hasting to buy Windows ME just few months before Windows XP release, I feel suck.

Yes, I blame Micro$oft

Re: Operating System

What operating system are you on?

I used to have WindowsXP Pro, but had to remove it due to incompatibilities with other programmes I had. :( *boo hoo*

Hopefully, in the near future if I ever get a newer computer...I will be sure to have WinXP on it...ha.

Now am using boring Win98 on this computer...at least, it's not giving me any problems..so I shouldn't be complaining. :lol:

Goldie

Your funny! In reality, NOTHING is foolproof!

Believe it or not, hackers are now working on 64 bit platform to hack other computer! They are ALREADY ahead of us. How did they do that? Well, simple answer is beta testing, that is how they can figure out how to crack in.

So, my sincere advice is do NOT assume that you got something that is 100% foolproof.

SilenceGold said:
hackers can't break in my win2k box...after I secure it.

It'll be the same with winxp. :p

Back