Oovoo or skype

hmm i have oovoo.. my Id is avweber :)

I've never used or even heard oF Oovoo but I do use Skype.

So far from what I have used of ooVoo, I like it way better than Skype. But I have both. if anyone wants to add me. Both of them have the same screen name. tcwelker

I don't use ooVoo much.. Camfrog has been boring site, so I rarely go on webcam. I use VP more than webcam.

I know ovoo is gossip is serious negative. I am not beleive not trust to oovoo my friends. I am stress pressure because reason point my friends resistant to me. I am very not interest about to chat to me. I am very disappointment loss my friends. I don't want to help. I am very crying and because argument to negative because someone gossip give name. I know I am very tired. I notice they are argument to me :( I am not happy with someone love me I am very depression...

I have both Skype and oovoo. Neither worked for me because I was hoping to call my mother's VP. I'm using viable vision to talk with my mom. My skype name is jerome.mills and I think my oovoo name is the same. I would love to have someone to practice my signs with, other than my mom of course. I moved away from home and don't really know many deaf ppl here.

Some new tv's come Skype enabled, with a built in camera. I think LG is doing this.

I know ovoo is gossip is serious negative. I am not beleive not trust to oovoo my friends. I am stress pressure because reason point my friends resistant to me. I am very not interest about to chat to me. I am very disappointment loss my friends. I don't want to help. I am very crying and because argument to negative because someone gossip give name. I know I am very tired. I notice they are argument to me :( I am not happy with someone love me I am very depression...

I strongly disagree. It is same with Skype, too. But I don't have many dramas at Oovoo or Skype. You blame Oovoo for dramas, which is, sir, poor taste. No offense. You should to find someone or few friends who enjoy drama-free conservation at Oovoo, not with some people who may create a drama.

Sorry... you can't change my opinion about Oovoo because I really like both Skype and Oovoo...

I strongly disagree. It is same with Skype, too. But I don't have many dramas at Oovoo or Skype. You blame Oovoo for dramas, which is, sir, poor taste. No offense. You should to find someone or few friends who enjoy drama-free conservation at Oovoo, not with some people who may create a drama.

Sorry... you can't change my opinion about Oovoo because I really like both Skype and Oovoo...
agree plus these video calling software are just software to connect with other people, like friends from the other country - i.e you in U.S, me in Australia.

i know asl and im in a asl class in hs

i know asl and have Oovoo i also wanted to have some one to practice asl with other than in the class room.
talk to me later if you want

I use Skype and OOVOO with respectively my family only and my friends.

Right now, no one contacts me on ooVoo, and only 1 person on my P3. Skype is also pretty silent. Hoping I will get to use them more after we get our house built.

Back