One question for deafies (and hearies too) -- related to 'sksk'

sksk is more common habit among deafies i would think ... but i dont have that habit i think... however sometime i do type like "hey how are you? ga" then i was like .. why hell would i type GA?! lol often when deafies typed sksk i would reply back sksk to let them know im done too as well. otherwise i would just sign off :-P

hehe .. i have that habits.. to say sksk on aim/yahoo/etc..
even VP too... how embarassing..

thats why i put tty aside and not touch it for while to help me less typing sksk or ga.. it works hehe

have a great day ((typed sksk--backspaced-deleted)) lol jk

For me, i just had a bad habit with Sksk from TDD as many years. My friends always say to me "why sksk?" this is not TDD. I was gulped and they are right about it. I do sometime type oxox or bye for female friends. I try to change but sometime just not think of typing as fast which i type "sk" as hurry. Oh well! :)
Mommyof3

Ethereal said:
I have a question. What does "sksk" mean?
"stop keying".

Meg and Katzie, yeah my ex and my date said that as well. They tend to say 'oxox' to me when they were done with convo. Or "ILY" and "IRLY" either way.

Magatsu said:
Pyrollis, it is more convenient for me to say "f**k you" when I am done with our convo :D

Naw, I wouldn't :>

:rofl: Then in reply, I'd say, "No thanks, f**k off kthxbai!" Heh just kidding man

Lol, anyway, if memory serves, I vaquely recall SK used by radiomen in the military as meaning "Sign Kill".

Meg said:
I tend to use xoxosk.

me either!

I notice most of Americans use sksksksks. I accept and type sksksksks. Normally, I alway type HUGS, bye or xoxoxox also add cute emotion faces, too.

Back