On behalf of Kristina

Eh? Your movie is terrible. I'd rather boil my dirty underwear, drink the broth.

Many years ago I asked my roommate if she was eating fruity loops and it came out fruit of loom and she gave me a strange look and she said she wasn't eating underwear.

i'll be losing mine if mommy doesn't pay the bill. its conspiracy against kristinas/christinas/and like named people everywhere. rise up my friends. rise against the conspiracy.

you not words not kindly! word against serious we are knew witness prove!

pretty serious

you are kidding!

Many years ago I asked my roommate if she was eating fruity loops and it came out fruit of loom and she gave me a strange look and she said she wasn't eating underwear.

:lol:

I have yet to try Fruit of the Loom for breakfast. Good thing I don't eat breakfast! ;)

Just saw this. Thanks everyone. Hubby had lost quite a few hours and so for a while his paycheck was almost half of what it should be, bo the bill did not get paid like it should. It is all paid up and we are good until my bill in December. Told hubby that if he made another long distance call, he would lose access to all telephones. I had a $267 bill for one month of telephone and only $54 is for the internet.

Just saw this. Thanks everyone. Hubby had lost quite a few hours and so for a while his paycheck was almost half of what it should be, bo the bill did not get paid like it should. It is all paid up and we are good until my bill in December. Told hubby that if he made another long distance call, he would lose access to all telephones. I had a $267 bill for one month of telephone and only $54 is for the internet.

Kill the landline! Just get high speed internet and pay about 2 or 3 dollars a month for a Skype account and he can use it like a voice phone.

Kill the landline! Just get high speed internet and pay about 2 or 3 dollars a month for a Skype account and he can use it like a voice phone.

Been thinking about that too. Will have to check into everything and that just might be the best.

Once i had a 1k telephone bill a few years ago. What happened is that my ISP settings would come undone every now and then and I selected the wrong town by mistake instead of Charlotte.

Once i had a 1k telephone bill a few years ago. What happened is that my ISP settings would come undone every now and then and I selected the wrong town by mistake instead of Charlotte.

:shock:

What do you think of Magic Jack? My husband is a hearie too, like Kristina's. We almost never use the land line though. He is reluctant to give it up - habit I think. We both have cells. He uses his for voice and never uses minutes. I think he may like the magic jack as he does not use the computer at home much.

Back