OMG, about time!

Yeah neither did I til I pulled my stuff out of the luggage.... I just dropped my jaw and started laughing from shock.

Oh well. :lol:
Damn, that's gotta suck!

It sure did.

Im just hoping that something good comes out of tomorrow morning's 10 o'clock appointment.

*off-topic*

..a small bottle of liquid band-aid popped open due to pressure and spread on everything inside of the luggage. It was able to melt the plastic and destroy the wirings...

...hmm...looks like another product that may need to be kept out of flights...imagine a wicked, crazed and suicidal person dumping some of this stuff on some wires and whatnots during a flight....opps..*fizzzzzz--cracklin* ..welllll, just imagine the rest--:ugh3:

*back on topic*

Best of luck and success with the 'fitting', you'll be fitted, checking how everything goes, make adjustments, etc....and then, be on your merrily about ways while absorbing what sounds you'll be capable of taking in...got shock absorbers? :lol: No? Be prepared and keep some aspirins close by-- ;)

Hope everything goes well for you! :thumb:

~RR

*off-topic*

...hmm...looks like another product that may need to be kept out of flights...imagine a wicked, crazed and suicidal person dumping some of this stuff on some wires and whatnots during a flight....opps..*fizzzzzz--cracklin* ..welllll, just imagine the rest--:ugh3:

*back on topic*

Best of luck and success with the 'fitting', you'll be fitted, checking how everything goes, make adjustments, etc....and then, be on your merrily about ways while absorbing what sounds you'll be capable of taking in...got shock absorbers? :lol: No? Be prepared and keep some aspirins close by-- ;)

Hope everything goes well for you! :thumb:

~RR

haha thank you! I have a nice little stock of painkillers so I think I'll be fine! :)

Wow, Congratulations, I haven't worn my hearing aids in a long time 2, and I sure miss the sounds :(...I was gonna to get new ear molds but the wedding plans and my children are keeping me busy these days...but I'll call them next week to set up an appointment because you and Vampy are making me jealous now LOL...

btw, I'm happy for you!

Wow, Congratulations, I haven't worn my hearing aids in a long time 2, and I sure miss the sounds :(...I was gonna to get new ear molds but the wedding plans and my children are keeping me busy these days...but I'll call them next week to set up an appointment because you and Vampy are making me jealous now LOL...

btw, I'm happy for you!

Call, bitch, call! :giggle:

Back