Omb!! Guess What!!!!

We haven't decided on a date yet and yes i do plan on moving down with her and living with her and i'm sitting over here screchying cause i'm so happy and excited.

awww good good hehehe.. i am so happy for u! :D

I think it's gonna be in Nashville acording to her but I want it somewhere kinda out in the country because it's going to be a renissance wedding the colors are gonna be black and burgandy. But yeah some where around Nashville is where it's gonna be.

I lived around the Nashville area for a long time. Look in Williamson County for some places--beautiful country and only a few miles outside of downtown Nashville. Oh, and congratualtions!

Oh wow, Congratulation, wish you both all the happiness :hug:

Congratulations! It's bad enough that you had to go through what you went through, however, who you are with now can make all the difference-- :) Wish you both all the happiness together! ;)

Thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being--

~RR

No actually I can't even ride anymore in september I got into a really bad accident that should have left me paralyed or dead but it could of done that i would have been happy to be dead because the muscles in my back got torn so bad and my hip and knee got smacked so bad that i don't have the stregth or the pain tolerance to ride anymore.

Oh Ouch!! But enjoying watch horses and other! :):):)

I lived around the Nashville area for a long time. Look in Williamson County for some places--beautiful country and only a few miles outside of downtown Nashville. Oh, and congratualtions!
Thanks I will have her look she moves there on the 30th so i'll have her check it out than. I go down ethier this summer, christmas, or Spring Break and Hopefully by than we will have a date set and a location. We know it will probally be in 08-09. As soon as i find out i will tell ya'll oh btw she is hearing. and doesn't know sign so i am oral with her.

Congratulations! It's bad enough that you had to go through what you went through, however, who you are with now can make all the difference-- :) Wish you both all the happiness together! ;)

Thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being--

~RR
Thanks RR you didn't hve to make it Sticky! But thankyou very much i'm happy where i am and I'm happy with her life can't get any better!

Thanks Everyone For everything! Everytime i come in here I get even more excited I promise as soon as I know a date I will tell ya'll and you will be invited to the reception because we are going to have a very small wedding from what it seems and a huge reception I"M ALL EXCITED AHHHH I CAN"T BELIVE THIS YAY!!!!

Thanks Everyone For everything! Everytime i come in here I get even more excited I promise as soon as I know a date I will tell ya'll and you will be invited to the reception because we are going to have a very small wedding from what it seems and a huge reception I"M ALL EXCITED AHHHH I CAN"T BELIVE THIS YAY!!!!

wow let me know!!! :D

Thanks I will have her look she moves there on the 30th so i'll have her check it out than. I go down ethier this summer, christmas, or Spring Break and Hopefully by than we will have a date set and a location. We know it will probally be in 08-09. As soon as i find out i will tell ya'll oh btw she is hearing. and doesn't know sign so i am oral with her.

You'll love it down there if you are a country gal! And its big time horse country, too; everything from pleasure horses, trail horses, show horses, Tenn. Walkers, American Saddlebreds, Quarter horses, and hunter/jumpers. I showed Saddlebreds when I was down there, my husband showed Walkers. Beautiful farms, too. Let me know how you like it.

Congratulation!!! I read the thread about you being abused by guys as you said all your life. My guess are 1. Some guys who couldn't accept you 100% for who you are 2. Interactions between you and them that caused them to explode at you based on your former ex-boyfriends growing up. I am sorry you had bad expriences with guys and am glad you found someone you can spend the rest of your life in Nashviile, Tenn (I have been there) with your now gay girilfriend., Good Luck!

You'll love it down there if you are a country gal! And its big time horse country, too; everything from pleasure horses, trail horses, show horses, Tenn. Walkers, American Saddlebreds, Quarter horses, and hunter/jumpers. I showed Saddlebreds when I was down there, my husband showed Walkers. Beautiful farms, too. Let me know how you like it.
That might make me more sad since i can't ride anymore. I wanna go beg my doctor to give me the surgery to let me ride again, but idk. I'm a big dressage and jumper but i'm love with barrel racing too and ropping. it's gonna be funny for my girlfriend cause as you can see she's pretty goth. I'm more when i'm not around my parents but yeah. Idk. lol thanks

That might make me more sad since i can't ride anymore. I wanna go beg my doctor to give me the surgery to let me ride again, but idk. I'm a big dressage and jumper but i'm love with barrel racing too and ropping. it's gonna be funny for my girlfriend cause as you can see she's pretty goth. I'm more when i'm not around my parents but yeah. Idk. lol thanks

:( I don't ride much any more either! But still like to watch the shows. You did some heavy duty riding! Dressage is amazing! As far as the goth goes--Nashville is a very diverse area--you'll run into many different people.

Back