Oldest religion in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
*bump for newbies* I read those whole thread... really interesting thread... to know that they have different beleifs.

in the bible, it spoke about adam and eve. it portrayed them as upright being that can see and talk. not those who dwelled in caves as we have facts of finding such artifacts but no artifacts of adam and eve's belongings. and you see when god exiled them from garden of eves for eating the tree of knowledges then both met another humans.. *gasp* okay... who were first around? think about that! bible is not 100% truth. just full of holes. it is just verses and chapters that Christians of 5 CE wants you to believe in and it has been going for 2000 yrs! come on wake up! are we amazed when we met indians and they don't have same god as we do. they believed in something else. ???

Adam and Eve had kids Cain and Abel and then Seth who then populate the world. So the bible did not lie.

I have been heard many times that Hinduism was the oldest religion in the world, that's all I know...

Religion goes back as far as human civilizations. Nobody knows what the first religion was. The Egyptians predate the Jews, The Mesopotamians predate them. The Chinese predate them... who knows. But as far ask I know, Christianity, Judism, and Islam are all Abrahamic related religions. Abraham dates back to 1800 BC. The reality is-- we do not know.

Yes, the oldest religion still practiced is Hinduism, or, arguably "Shamanism"/Animism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back