Old Alldeaf.com compared to this new one....

Marual

Reaction score
Hello, it's me. Some of you don't know me but it's Froggie from the 'old' alldeaf.com. I haven't been around in quite awhile because I've been to busy to deal with this forum but I decided to stop by today. I looked at all the posts and threads and I feel empty inside. I feel like alldeaf.com isn't what it used to be. I miss the flames from Little Boy Blue and Kevbo's God thing. I know it's still around but it just doesn't feel like home. We've got sooo many people that it doesn't feel like a little close family anymore. Of course, this feeling could also be because I don't post anymore anyway. What do you think?

Yeah, a lot of things have changed lately, but in some way, AD is still the same.

god kill sin fellow to wipe off the site. Then god had start to grow again... Next time... god will turn this site fire like hell if there is more flame. :)

"Things do change, period."
- a thinking friend...

and I could apply this statement for this thread.

Hey, my dear slave owner! It's nice to see you back in AllDeaf.com. Welcome by the way.

:werd: I don't feel like same thing as it used to be. I feel like we start all over again liek we had a second chance...(most of us)

it did make me go 'whoa..' for a while but you get used to it. yes, its not the same, but change is good. :-D

I think it is better, all of us can start on new grounds. it is like graduating and a new school year......we know what to do and not to do. what not to say (flame) and there is no reposts since everything is new....I hate doing a search......... and everyone is a newbie here

I know what you mean there... There's not much flaming anymore (if any left). It's gone to a boring unexcited site at times... Sometimes I wonder what else could I do other than surf the net. There's still the chance to form a small united family though...

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I think it is better, all of us can start on new grounds. it is like graduating and a new school year......we know what to do and not to do. what not to say (flame) and there is no reposts since everything is new....I hate doing a search......... and everyone is a newbie here

ohhhhh totally got my agreement !! hehe

the only difference is that the new version only requires avatars that are 100x100 and some of us don't know how to resize them or whatever

i tried to change my avatar to an animated gif but it always said that it's too big...about 20000 bytes or something! why!?!?

i just wish it's better to give your own avatar of choice, no matter how big, but i'm not saying that it should be overload or TOO big...but 100x100 just doesn't seem very possible that's all

the alldeaf v.1 is the best one is probably that i like PHPBB program better.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Hey, my dear slave owner! It's nice to see you back in AllDeaf.com. Welcome by the way.

Thank you Steve, I love you!!! I hope you've been behaving yourself. :)

Originally posted by Steel
the only difference is that the new version only requires avatars that are 100x100 and some of us don't know how to resize them or whatever

i tried to change my avatar to an animated gif but it always said that it's too big...about 20000 bytes or something! why!?!?

i just wish it's better to give your own avatar of choice, no matter how big, but i'm not saying that it should be overload or TOO big...but 100x100 just doesn't seem very possible that's all

Heh, I'm used to 100by100 images since I have a livejournal. BUt how do you get an image?? I can't find where to put an avatar up!!!

Hi there froggie i remember who u are, as i was deaf punjabi and change my username apparently!

how u doin ??

Originally posted by Waz
Hi there froggie i remember who u are, as i was deaf punjabi and change my username apparently!

how u doin ??

Hey it's funny, I was looking through the list of memebers and "WAZ" really stuck out. Haha hiiiii it's all good :)

Welcome back! Nice to see you online again!

Yeah, I understand how you feel. Things have changed. I guess that what people wanted was abuse in the forums.

Back