Oklahoma City most likely will get NBA Team!

It is strange to read , "Here is your Oklahoma City Sonics!"
But there s plenty of strange team names in professional sports. Go Figure.

what abt OKC Rats? I havent see any Rats name on any sports teams? Squirrel?

OKC Sonics? Nah better OKC Royals?
Hmm... I dunno of they're gonna call it "Oklahoma City" or "Oklahoma".

Look at the baseball teams in Texas.

There's Texas Rangers, but they're located in Arlington. Why aren't they called "Arlington Rangers"? ;)

Which do you think sounds better... "Oklahoma City Team" or "Oklahoma Team"?

The Oklahoma tax passed today with a large margin and Oklahoma City might get a NBA team (I live in Moore, Oklahoma) so I am very excited!!!! Anybody want to come with me and watch the NBA at Ford Center in Oklahoma City? GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown: :mrgreen:

I surprised that you live Moore, OK. I live Norman, Okla too...

If that is the case for a new name.. heard the name could be OK Wranglers.... might be a good name if so... OK Rats??!?! Blah hell no..... lame one if I would say so....gotta have a tie in with the theme of OK and etc...

Oklahoma City is one of larger city without professional sport until may have NBA team. awesome.

IMO, Oklahoma City is a little of a too small city to have a professional team. If they think it is going to work in Oklahoma City, then good for them. If not, their loss - they'll have to deal with it.

It would make sense if it is known as "Oklahoma ______" instead of "Oklahoma City ______."

How about calling it "Okalhoma Trolls?" :D

IMO, Oklahoma City is a little of a too small city to have a professional team. If they think it is going to work in Oklahoma City, then good for them. If not, their loss - they'll have to deal with it.

It would make sense if it is known as "Oklahoma ______" instead of "Oklahoma City ______."

How about calling it "Okalhoma Trolls?" :D

you're terrible to realize that Oklahoma City is 1.2 million population. It's enough. Plus you may also not realize that Hornet team (original for New Orleans) been host in Oklahoma City for temporary, there quite amount of fans show up, which lead Sonic owner interests.

I think it would be rename as Oklahoma Bison.

I was viewing this thread and saw your reply about rats and squirrels :giggle: funny one.

LOL I wanna see any sports teams name Rats or Squirrel cuz I never have seen that name before on any sports teams even college, ha...

Hmm... I dunno of they're gonna call it "Oklahoma City" or "Oklahoma".

Look at the baseball teams in Texas.

There's Texas Rangers, but they're located in Arlington. Why aren't they called "Arlington Rangers"? ;)

Which do you think sounds better... "Oklahoma City Team" or "Oklahoma Team"?

make sense, but I like to call them OKC better than Oklahoma cuz it sounds better...

Hmmm, hope so too. I wonder about how that works.

I am sure it can put on NBA.com and we doing photoshop or whatever program then send it to them via email or something...

I really hope they put badass nickname team and color, also badass uniforms design like 1980s or before, not modern

I am sure it can put on NBA.com and we doing photoshop or whatever program then send it to them via email or something...

I really hope they put badass nickname team and color, also badass uniforms design like 1980s or before, not modern

Yeah, hopefully they have something cool.

The Oklahoma tax passed today with a large margin and Oklahoma City might get a NBA team (I live in Moore, Oklahoma) so I am very excited!!!! Anybody want to come with me and watch the NBA at Ford Center in Oklahoma City? GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown: :mrgreen:

I used to live in Oklahoma both OKC and Tulsa that state sucks! too many bible thumpers etc.

I used to live in Oklahoma both OKC and Tulsa that state sucks! too many bible thumpers etc.

LOL! I lived in Tulsa for 13 yrs. We will move other state someday. We not want leave my husband's mom alone, and my mom too. Wait we decide God's right time for us!

That should be OKC's very first own - pro team. Of course, they won't outfan OU Sooners. LOL

I was suspirse to see Seattle seems to give up on their Sonics. Maybe they don't give Seahawks up easy, too.

Sonicsuper as name Sonic Drive In.

Oklahoma NBA Sonicsuper like as name Sonic Drive In Company foods from in
Shawnee, Oklahoma in 1953 please reading are clear name have big building company sonic in downtown near Ford Center Mayor.
Sonic Drive-In - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:deal:

Visti Sonic Drive-in
SONIC — America's Drive-In!

I did go sonic eat good the Hamburger and Hotdog smile like Name NBA sonicsuper .:fruit:

I doubt it... if the Seattle Sonics do move to Oklahoma City as planned they will leave the Sonics name and history there for the next team to move into Seattle in a few years or so...fresh name for the team in Oklahoma I am sure... I heard one name been mentioned back then... OK Wranglers... so I assume it might make sense somehow...

Back