okay ad'ers. ask me anything (but be nice! :))

No. no,no it's not like that Hear Again. I have post alot recently from time to time and Jake is the one who mostly relied some of my post since of my sense of humor or maybe he hates me. :D

i don't think jake hates you. :)

by the way, i think you have a great sense of humor. :)

liebling,

yes -- there are online computer games that are specifically designed for the blind, but i don't play them. i'm more of a person who likes to surf the internet and read online journals and newspapers instead. i know. i'm boring. <giggle>

you can learn more about computer games for the blind by reading the following links:

Free Computer Games for the Blind - Associated Content

Computer Games for the Blind

Computer Games for Students with Visual Impairments

Many of these games won't work for deafblind. The only type of games I can think of is text adventures. I really love those text adventures. That would work for deafblind.

Many of these games won't work for deafblind. The only type of games I can think of is text adventures. I really love those text adventures. That would work for deafblind.

not all deafblind people are totally deafblind. many deafblind people have residual vision and/or hearing, so many of these games are accessible to them.

yes, he is. he can't stand the cold weather or snow. in fact, he hates it as much as i do. <giggle>

Great that both of you are the same about the weather. What about your dog(s) - both Tigger and the new guide dog? Would they like the hot weather?

Great that both of you are the same about the weather. What about your dog(s) - both Tigger and the new guide dog? Would they like the hot weather?

i've been told that labs can learn to acclimate to the hot weather. when i return for a second guide dog, i plan to let my trainer know that i will be moving to arizona so he/she can select a dog that is used to extreme heat.

You love to read.

You love to write.

You have overcome abuse, deafness, blindness, bipolarity, and braille.

You have learned to love yourself as you are.

Best sellers have been written from less.

It would be an inspiration to everyone.

When is it going to be published?

You love to read.

You love to write.

<seconds Berry>

It seems all the boring people love to write books about themselves.

But you're anything but boring, Hear Again. So when it is going to be published? Hear Again's Story. You're interesting, you're inspirational, you've helped so many AD'ers by just being yourself.

You love to read.

You love to write.

what a sweet message. thank you! <hugs berry>

well, let's see. i have one person who wants me to write a book on my deafblindness and another person who wants me to write a book on how i successfully cope with my bipolar/psychosis.

decisions, decisions!

now...which book do i write first? <grin>

<seconds Berry>

It seems all the boring people love to write books about themselves.

But you're anything but boring, Hear Again. So when it is going to be published? Hear Again's Story. You're interesting, you're inspirational, you've helped so many AD'ers by just being yourself.

aww, thanks nika! <hugs>

i would *love* to write a book and believe it or not, i'm actually going to do it. one of my dreams in high school (besides earning a ph.d.) was to be on the best seller's list. actually, that was a dream a friend of mine and i shared together. we always used to say to each other, "see you on the bestseller's list!" <laugh>

since so many people have requested that i write a book about my deafblindness and bipolar, i'm wondering if any ad'ers would be interested in reading my chapters as i write them. if so, let me know and i will be more than happy to post them here.

Back