ok ok here we go again....lol

C_Dragon2005

Reaction score
Your favorite southern phone sex opperator is back in business, we fixed our little internet problem we had here the past week and I am up and running again, it will take a couple of days for me to get caught up on the posts...so bare with me, for those who care. :) Missed you guys. (((hugs)))

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Hiya my favorite chick-a-dee. So many hugs-n kisses to ya. I've missed ya bunches and can't wait to chat with ya. Welcome back.

PS Den has been a bad bad boy and needs the spikey belt.

aaaaaaaaaaawwwww

ty so much for the welcomes ;) and yes...i thaught Den might be a bad boy LOL...*looking around for spikey belt* "I know I put that thing somewhere around here!" .......AH YES...FOUND IT!!!! LMAO OH Den...where u @?? LOL I got something for ya ;)
I missed u too mlkshkgrl..VERY VERY much!!!! ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((THE BIGGEST HUG IN THE WORLD TO U))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
and a big ol' smackeroo to go with it LOL ;)
Thanx Vamp...nice to see someone else responding to me ;)
I still dont think I sound like a southern phone sex operator Den LMAO southern, yes LOL sexy...not too sure aobut that LOL

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I got a big smackeroo.....haha DEN

Even if she did....

Steel said:
let's just hope your wife doesn't read this...

If she did she would know it was all in fun...i am good friends with her!! We went to school together...so no one needs to worry about his wife!!! She is a sweetheart :)

Den u know you are always welcome to join us...*motioning for the big teddybear to come on over*...If it is ok with mistress that is?? LMAO :giggle: :3som :naughty: :fingersx: e:

Back