Ohio man excuted after vulgar last gesture

Thou shalt not kill/murder/cause human death in any way you interpret it.

I will agree to disagree with your interpretation of this. Especially since debate of this would seriously violate AD rules.

I will agree to disagree with your interpretation of this. Especially since debate of this would seriously violate AD rules.

I won't agree to disagree. I think that's a silly nothingism. What does it mean? That we just agree that the other person is wrong and lets just abort the dialectic because it's easier for me than sharing my reasoning and searching for the truth?

This can easily be debated without violating AD rules.

No, no, not for a couple more days so have at it!! :lol:

:lol: I am afraid the ban on religious debate is already on the books. I like it here on AD so I am going to respect Alex and his wishes.

I won't agree to disagree. I think that's a silly nothingism. What does it mean? That we just agree that the other person is wrong and lets just abort the dialectic because it's easier for me than sharing my reasoning and searching for the truth?

This can easily be debated without violating AD rules.

I disagree. :wave:

That's exactly what the phrase "agree to disagree" implies.

Not really. Agree to disagree is an understanding on the differences of opinions between the two individuals without the need to stick out your tongue. I don't see TXgolfer sticking out his tongue. :wave:

Not really. Agree to disagree is an understanding on the differences of opinions between the two individuals without the need to stick out your tongue. I don't see TXgolfer sticking out his tongue. :wave:

Where did I stick out my tongue?

Simply aborting a debate is indeed sticking out a tongue. If you disagree with that, fine. But you're wrong. Nyah! :lol:

Call it a mutual understanding on the differences rather than "aborting a debate."

Why beat a dead horse? It is not aborting a debate. This debate will be like the Holy Wars. Neverending difference in opinions and no peace.

Back