Oh My!....what's that smell?

... ok, about farting in the bathroom:
Don't you feel super self-conscious letting it rip in a bathroom stall?
Also, the air flow in most public bathrooms doesn't seem so great..
Wouldn't the fart be better if it is let it out somewhere with better airflow and bigger space?

Wouldn't the fart be better if it is let it out somewhere with better airflow and bigger space?

hmmm maybe.....if you can away from it quickly so no one knows it was you?

Ever walked into a restroom fresh from a solid bombing run? Even a fart can imitate the unexpected. Yeah, ventilation fans should be required restroom installation.

Nope. I let it out, stifle the F* out of my giggle, and listen for the giggle next door.

However, early in my transition, I had to be careful about doing that lest they thought there was a guy in a women's bathroom. And the bathroom was PACKED the day I had to clamp it and eeaaassse it out without making too much sound. I would have liked to see what would have become of this soy-tofu-sandwich-induced fart. Even then, it wasn't pretty.

I hardly eat that way anymore, so farts are rare for me, even burps. LOL... Yoplait yogurt taught me how to burp in the mid 80s. Nothing else worked, not even Coke. Once I figured it out with Yoplait's help then I was able to do it with anything else giving rise to gas.

Yes, someone bombed the bathroom on my last shift. It would not F* go away. GD, what do these people eat?! Sulfured cheese with garlic?!

Well - to clarify what I said earlier, I will excuse myself and go to another room if possible.

What's the difference when you actually poop that smells? Anyway, women can spray their perfume up in the air after pooping or farting. Some people use matches to kill odor.

We blame the baby.
We blamed our male Labrador. He usually was guilty. He not only stank when he passed gas, he would jerk his head around and check it out, as though it startled him. :giggle:

But farts follow you, everyone knows that! It just wafts after you in long, invisible tendrils. :lol:

Naaaaaah, you just wave behind your tush a couple times and retreat retreat!!! lol I think you'd just leave behind a cloud of stench for some unsuspecting schmuck to walk into.

While we are on the topic of farts, it has always mystified me that farts are not visible.

Especially with the really potent, garlic-onion-and-beans ones... how come they are so pungent but are still not visible? It boggles my mind.

While we are on the topic of farts, it has always mystified me that farts are not visible.

Especially with the really potent, garlic-onion-and-beans ones... how come they are so pungent but are still not visible? It boggles my mind.

Underwear filtration systems? :giggle:

I have a lot of flatulence due to IBS, but I managed to pass more quietly.

How do you make your farts less noisy? What about the smell? :lol:

When you feel fart about come out so you have to hold and let pass more slowly, so it won't pop too loud.

I haven't smell after fart because I usually eat foods that contain less gases.

Naaaaaah, you just wave behind your tush a couple times and retreat retreat!!! lol I think you'd just leave behind a cloud of stench for some unsuspecting schmuck to walk into.

I weep tears for the poor, unsuspecting schmuck... :giggle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zxsYq-cnK0]Girl Farts 4 Fire Fart Fail - YouTube[/ame]

Back