Oh My Gawd!!!! Holy Cow!!! Jeez

They didn't really do anything to the cows. They have a defective gene, which causes the muscles to grow larger than normal, and they use selective breeding...

To have a well defined body without doing anything is a bodybuilder's dream! :)

I'm afraid to click that link, I don't have a stomach for bloody graphics.

They didn't really do anything to the cows. They have a defective gene, which causes the muscles to grow larger than normal, and they use selective breeding...

To have a well defined body without doing anything is a bodybuilder's dream! :)

I understand.. but I notice.... cow does funny hard to walking?:dunno2:

Keep in mind not all farmers do this, selective breeding, even when they raise and breed those types of cows. I have had some pretty big cows but never that defined, granted we didn't raise that particular breed.

The Bodybuilding cows look like selective breeding and does look like steroid. I could not lipread those guys at all and they were talking about a different kind of white bodybuilding cows. I noticed that the cow have short neck and almost all the body is bulk of fats. I think this guy or someone is mixing around with the cow's gene. It also look like they are trying to get more hamburgers and beef from the selective breeding cows. Boy, I would rather have a normal cow than this. You will never know if something went wrong with the cows who have a different genes. Scientists should not mix around with that kind of genes or biology. What about mad cow which is a very bad disease that the cows have to be destroy? This is really :crazy: :shock:

I'm afraid to click that link, I don't have a stomach for bloody graphics.

Same here..

anyone who has watched this...are u sure there are no bloody images?

I made a huge mistake by clicking a link here on AD last year that shown a video of prisoners beheading a guy's head while he was alive. I had nightmares about it for a week so I need to be assured that there are no bloody images pls. Thanks!

Same here..

anyone who has watched this...are u sure there are no bloody images?

I made a huge mistake by clicking a link here on AD last year that shown a video of prisoners beheading a guy's head while he was alive. I had nightmares about it for a week so I need to be assured that there are no bloody images pls. Thanks!

Aw.. no its not bloody!! okie Smile

here pictures

supercow04.jpg

supercows11jk0.jpg

;)

Aw.. no its not bloody!! okie Smile

here pictures

supercow04.jpg

supercows11jk0.jpg

;)

Wow! These cows are definitely on steriods! They can shoot a bucking cowboy into the sky for several miles up!

Wow! These cows are definitely on steriods! They can shoot a bucking cowboy into the sky for several miles up!

I don't think so bec i see that they re hard to walking or movement their body :dunno2:

Back