Odd/Funny Names

The wierd names I have come across are:

"Harry Peters" in my dad's high school year book.

"Bakiwa" was a girl I had counseled in a children's camp in Iowa in 2001.

Male (pronounced Molly) and Female (pronounced Fee-Molly) twins born at a local hospital.

Another is Robert Roberts - a coworker from PJP who was fired before the plant shut down.

How about those old country names:....Clarence...Elmo...Willie...Dellie....Ethel.......we had an old farm hand named Clarence Creech....and an uncle named Tom Tomkins...

I had a landlord at a house I rented named Dick Trickle. Later, there was a race car driver with the same name.

Hey! Don't make fun of them country names! My granny is named Ozell (pronounced Oh-zell)

Hey! Don't make fun of them country names! My granny is named Ozell (pronounced Oh-zell)

HAHA!...Knew a lady named Odette, (song about that name too). Annie is old country too, but I kinda like that name.

There is a girl I graduated with and her name is Annie.

But Jennifer isn't that unusual, I know a lot of Jennifers in my area.

Jennifer A.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer Al.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer from Wal-Mart.
Jennifer S. as well.

Sorry, I thought you were joking :Oops: Annie is really super common where I grew up. I have a lot of family members in my extended family whose middle names are Annie. :giggle:

I went to the wedding, and my cousin's wife's last name is Pagan that is what my mom told me. I think it's kinda of werid to have a religion name for the last name. :shock: So I made a joke, "Hi, my name is Wiccan Pagan! What would I, as a sexy witch, do for you?"

Heh heh :P

Oh lets not forget Tkeya (pronounced Teh-key-a). Then there is Lion, but it is pronounced Leon.

How about Ottis? The poor guys mother couldn't spell Otis and added an extra "T" so he was Ottis (Ah Tis)

My grandfather had an Aunt named Phynella.

Back