Odd but surprisingly good food

cranberry jelly mixed with mayonnaise {your choice of flavored herbs or anything to add in it) on the turkey or chicken sandiwich

Oh, that is heavenly. We do that all the time.

Green tea frozen yogurt, it tastes like green tea. Pickled dolly varden (it was homemade but gooood!) :lol: I can't think of other weird foods I have had.

Seq, isn't dolly varden a fish....like salmon or something?

Shrimp and bacon pizza. Just had a couple of slices a few minutes ago.

Ohh that reminds me. Once I had pizza that had: figs, gorgonzola cheese, honey and hot pepper.

TO DIE FOR!!!!!!

Fresh sliced strawberries with balsamic vinegar and sprinkled with freshly ground pepper.

Mmmmm

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Tousi said:
Green tea frozen yogurt, it tastes like green tea. Pickled dolly varden (it was homemade but gooood!) :lol: I can't think of other weird foods I have had.

Seq, isn't dolly varden a fish....like salmon or something?

Yes its more of a trout than a salmon. It resembles a trout but has lots of spots above the lateral line. We caught about 20 of them in Alaska.

Fresh sliced strawberries with balsamic vinegar and sprinkled with freshly ground pepper.

Mmmmm

I like fresh ground pepper on my cantaloupe. I will have to try the strawberries. I'm a big fan of balsamic vinegar.

gym food - slice of raw tomatoes. 2 sun-side up eggs. several slices of salami cooked on pan.

HomerDrool.gif

Peanut butter and tomato sandwich on toasted bread with some salt and pepper.

peanut butter ice cream,

next time you make some curry in cooking, (chicken, mince whatever) throw in a dessert spoon or 2 of Strawberry jam, it makes its resturant quality curry!

onion marmalade and cheese in my sammys yummy

Does pesto pizza count?

Sure. Most Americans don't even think about Pesto on the pizza instead of that heavy tomato sauce. I like to use sundried tomato pesto as my sauce. Much lighter and good garlic and basil flavors.

I do put spaghetti on pizza

Sure. Most Americans don't even think about Pesto on the pizza instead of that heavy tomato sauce. I like to use sundried tomato pesto as my sauce. Much lighter and good garlic and basil flavors.

Not sure if you have Mellow Mushroom in your local area, but my favorite pizza there is Kosmic Karma: Sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, feta, fresh tomatoes and kosmic swirls of pesto. (C&P from the website! :))

Sounds like you'd like it.

Not sure if you have Mellow Mushroom in your local area, but my favorite pizza there is Kosmic Karma: Sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, feta, fresh tomatoes and kosmic swirls of pesto. (C&P from the website! :))

Don't have one close, but I know there is one in Oxford where my niece goes to Miami U. I'll have to check it out when I take her back to campus next week.

You picked the right one. I make one at home that is similar, but I would rather have someone else make it for me.:P

Mushrooms and spinach!! Now ya talkin'!

Peanut butter, mushroom and Jack cheese on hamburger. Mmmmm!

Yeah, I noticed that. Most of the pesto pizza tend to be in the health foods store or in health foods section. It's not common in pizza eateries as well. I LOVEEEEE pesto pizza with sun dried tomatoes, spices with white cheese on it. Mmmmmm.

Back