Oceangirl!!

zesty said:
which restroom?? :roll: :P lol

Men/Women are both. Whatever.

Oceanbreeze said:
No need to defend yourself, Zesty. Pay them no mind. We're having fun, right? :hug:

well i just don't want them to get the wrong idea about me that i am like those two people.. sheesh.. i can't stand staying home too much.. it is MAKING ME NUTS especially with my mom :ugh: .. but what can i do? .. it is just temporary...

:ahem: *clearing throat*

Here is the PostWhore medal...
award50xy.gif

Let me pin it to the nipple area of your shirt.

Wear it with pride... now, my dear ADers, you know the drill.

Bow down to the new PostWhore!!! :bowdown:

DoVip said:
I did. It's the restroom. :whistle:
pssst, never mind the restroom. there's nothing to kiss there. go back to zesty and kiss her body part.

zesty said:
well i just don't want them to get the wrong idea about me that i am like those two people.. sheesh.. i can't stand staying home too much.. it is MAKING ME NUTS especially with my mom :ugh: .. but what can i do? .. it is just temporary...

I understand. But, who gives a flip what people think. You know your circumstance. I know mine. People can say what they want. :lol:

DreamDeaf said:

award50xy.gif

:lol: This is a bit premature. We're seeing who can get to 5000 first. Wait until then, and then, pin it on one of us. :giggle:

Katzie and zesty

I just kidding! :D

Katzie, you're jealous.

DreamDeaf said:

award50xy.gif

:eek: on the NIPPLE AREA!!??

:smash: @ DD.. :rofl:

*ouch*

but see, Zesty is so bored out of her mind and here I thought I'd help and encourage DoVip to do a booboo kiss on zesty. I was just being ni-i-i-i-ce! *wails* What did I do to deserve a smack in the head for? *sobs*

DoVip said:
Katzie and zesty

I just kidding! :D

Katzie, you're jealous.
No, you can't be kidding! You gotta do this because I worked so hard at this!

Oceanbreeze said:
:lol: This is a bit premature. We're seeing who can get to 5000 first. Wait until then, and then, pin it on one of us. :giggle:

Oh I got something for the first one who reaches 5,000... dont worry.

EVERYONE will love it.

Katzie said:
No, you can't be kidding! You gotta do this because I worked so hard at this!

Haha... :P Just relax. :ily:

Katzie said:
*ouch*

but see, Zesty is so bored out of her mind and here I thought I'd help and encourage DoVip to do a booboo kiss on zesty. I was just being ni-i-i-i-ce! *wails* What did I do to deserve a smack in the head for? *sobs*

Rofl!

Cheri said:
Way to go Zesty. :thumb:

Now you official a postwhorer.:giggle: Keep it coming Zestysoapie :grouphug:

Looks like Everyone beat Malfy.. <<< slow poke poster. :doh:

Hey, it's the slow ones you ought to worry about, don'tcha think?? ;)

And yes. *sighs* I'm a slowpoke.

zesty said:
i have been doing odd jobs mind you!!.. but remember i was in a near fatal accident recently.. i don't feel like repeating it.. ask some of the members if you want to know about it.. i believe cheri, meg and few others know about it.. my jeep was mangled up... got it fixed but it is still not running right... so i am still "carless" at this point.. and still having some health plms too from the accident... life sucks!! but i am a lot better than i was a few weeks ago.. sheesh!! but i am NO RAVENSTEVEN OR MISS P.. mind u! sheesh!! :squint:

zesty,

I didn't know about that accident - I'm sorry to hear about this. If you'd like, you can PM me about it - would rather ask you about it than other members. I really don't like talking about other people without the "topic of conversation" being present. :) At any rate, I'm really glad you're okay!!! :hug: Anyway - PM me if you like.

Back