OBE/Spirit Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also there is another one here, instantly OBE which it is somewhat different from regular OBE.

Well, I do feel like OBE when I fainted during my sophomore year in high school.

Before the morning, I stayed all night awake with no foods but coffee.

There are theories that you're more likely to have an OBE when you're tired because the rational part of your mind isn't going to be fighting it as much.

There are theories that you're more likely to have an OBE when you're tired because the rational part of your mind isn't going to be fighting it as much.

I wasn't tired, I fainted because I didn't eat nothing but coffee and didn't sleep at all all night, that is what cause me faint. That's why I was blind when I wake up after fainting in the classroom, all I see is the yellowish stars which look like ant races on the television all over in my eyes, also that's why the nurse was forcing me to eat something to cool my body off.

Have you had anymore experiences since then?

Sorry just got back in this thread. Well Few months back we went to St. Augustine, Fl. Man oh Man that was creepy. I kept walking through cold spots and feeling like someone was wataching me. Also did the historic tour at night. Last stop was the graveyard. Snapped a few random shots in there and got some orbs from that. Walking through the Spanish fort........felt a few cold spots too.

Or because your neurotransmitters are out of whack.

Anyone ever experienced OBE ( Out of Body Expereince) or spirit communication?

Spirit Communication is like communication with the dead.

I don't believe in Spirit Communication because according to God's words clearly forbids communication with spirits of the dead.

When you are really tired, or when you are sleep deprived, your brain chemicals get out of balance. Some scientists have hypothesized that it is the out of balance brain chemicals that creates the sensation of an OBE.

I don't believe in Spirit Communication because according to God's words clearly forbids communication with spirits of the dead.

We may be banned from communicating with the spirit world but that doesn't prevent the spirit world from communicating with us!

Never experienced anything like that but I do believe that it is possible.

We may be banned from communicating with the spirit world but that doesn't prevent the spirit world from communicating with us!

If it was me, I would ignored it. :)

When you are really tired, or when you are sleep deprived, your brain chemicals get out of balance. Some scientists have hypothesized that it is the out of balance brain chemicals that creates the sensation of an OBE.

I think you don't understand what I was saying, I fainted, not fell asleep due too tired. I didn't eat anything at all except for the coffee all from night to morning, that is what caused me fainted, not fell asleep due too tired.

I do not communicate with dead. I communicate with God and His helpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back