Obama's praise for giving Vick 2nd Chance

Nobody pointed out this: once Obama went out of his way to support Vick, his playing began to suffer and his team lost to a huge underdog. Coincidence? :shock:

Nope. Obama's fault!:lol:

Sorry...just had to say that!:giggle:

to reduce poverty and unemployment in America... we need to change our views toward felons. Many prisoners who got out of prisons tend to repeat crimes because once they're out of prison - they're basically unhireable. what can they do???

I understood your prescriptive, and completely agreed. However, this doesn't relevant to his actions in criminal since he's rich and knew putting souls in great painful scenario scene gonna put him in bad path. Perhaps, he deserved to suffering in that[\I] path, no second chance.

Why? He choose to enjoys watch his dogs fought to death or won and walk out survived which is unnecessary[\b], and cold hearted. These souls devastated and have had no second options. So, if it were not put souls in painful, then of course he may have second chance.

I expected to believe that rich or famous one that can "escape" the prison for a short time. Poor and not well-known person stays in the prison for a very long time. That's not equal. Is that what they care about money and power?

We send criminals to prison to rehabilitate right, but rarely is that rehabilitation given a chance to show its fruit because they have already been judged from day one of freedom, should Vick get a second chance absolutely who amongst us hasn't ever been in a situation when they needed one. As for Obamas comments, *sigh* I think at this point the man can't say a word without it becoming more than I am sure he ever intended it to be

I expected to believe that rich or famous one that can "escape" the prison for a short time. Poor and not well-known person stays in the prison for a very long time. That's not equal. Is that what they care about money and power?

Money pays the attorney that gets the sentence shortened.

Back