Obama Speech

Sounds like there is no longer a president :lol:

Yeah, it's like we have a substitute teacher now....He doesn't know anything so now everyone can take advantage of him..... :lol:

What did people think of Obama's speech tonight? It sound no one know how to stop the oil from leaking into the ocean! At least a millions gallon of oil is leaking a day! It look like our ocean is never going to recover!

His speech was a joke as is the senate currently grilling BP.

Obama's speech = Brillant

Tea Party = Fool

Can you tell me what brilliant things he said?

I read CNN news yesterday about his speech and it is all good, I agree with him about situation with oil at most cases.

FYI, I have a different opinion.

It isn't surprised for me about conservative people always bash at Obama's speech and of course, they hate Obama with zero positive.

For me, I felt that I won't share with some of negative anymore due too many bashing against Obama. Of course, they do have a different opinions and they care about political game like bashing at Obama at all time and give republicans so more credit to win the next election.

They don't care about gay rights that I'm fighting so hard.

It isn't surprised for me about conservative people always bash at Obama's speech and of course, they hate Obama with zero positive.

For me, I felt that I won't share with some of negative anymore due too many bashing against Obama. Of course, they do have a different opinions and they care about political game like bashing at Obama at all time and give republicans so more credit to win the next election.

Which conservatives???

SO what about those bastions of Democrats/Liberalism; NYTimes, San Francisco Chronicle, Detroit Free Press, many Liberal/Democrat Columnists, etc who said (in my terms) Obummer don't know what the **** he's talking about?

-charles

SO what about those bastions of Democrats/Liberalism; NYTimes, San Francisco Chronicle, Detroit Free Press, many Liberal/Democrat Columnists, etc who said (in my terms) Obummer don't know what the **** he's talking about?

-charles

I think he went to ask someone........

-charles

They do have opinion and they could say about negative thing with Obama but no worse than conservative people.

I don't follow their word but just read on news and I can tell about my opinion.

Edit: Of course, liberal media does criticize democrat presidents as well but I means they are no worse than conservative people when come to say opinion.

Yeah, I remember "Dauber," he also went to Univ. of Idaho which is the same university I went to for my graduate schooling.

Wirelessly posted

Foxrac - Are you said conservatives are worser than liberals? I'm not sure if I understand your view.

Since you keep saying conservatives are nothing but heartless and careless jerks, so it look like someone is probably right.

"[...] If I am a conservative, I must be terrible person. If you are a liberal, you must be terrific person. Go figure. [...]" -- this quote is not from me.

Wirelessly posted

Foxrac - Are you said conservatives are worser than liberals? I'm not sure if I understand your view.

Since you keep saying conservatives are nothing but heartless and careless jerks, so it look like someone is probably right.

"[...] If I am a conservative, I must be terrible person. If you are a liberal, you must be terrific person. Go figure. [...]" -- this quote is not from me.

No.

Back