Obama is an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday, 20 July 2008
image for Deaf Shrimper Gives Obama His Boat
Armand Heard Obama Needed His Boat

Grand Isle, Louisiania - Shrimper Armand Lecavalier donated his 40 foot shrimp boat to the Obama campaign last week making it the tenth boat in a week the Obama campaign has received.

Lecavalier, who is hard of hearing, attended the Obama raly in Louisiana during the Primaries and was struck by the power of the charismatic orator Obama who said "If you want hope for change for a better America then I need your boat."

"Right then and there I knew what I could do for America."

"Not too many Americans can do what I could do. I had a boat and Obama needed it to change America."

"I spoke with my wife Aline and she said it was the right thing to do for the country . . . we made it through a dozen hurricanes, we would make do it it meant a stronger America for our children."

The Obama campaign also reports receiving several hundred coats, bushels and bushels of oats and since the recent visit to Afghanistan several goats as well.

The Democratic candidate for the presidency says "I am encouraged by everyones' show of support so far" and plans to work on his "V" sound.

Sunday, 20 July 2008
image for Deaf Shrimper Gives Obama His Boat
Armand Heard Obama Needed His Boat

Grand Isle, Louisiania - Shrimper Armand Lecavalier donated his 40 foot shrimp boat to the Obama campaign last week making it the tenth boat in a week the Obama campaign has received.

Lecavalier, who is hard of hearing, attended the Obama raly in Louisiana during the Primaries and was struck by the power of the charismatic orator Obama who said "If you want hope for change for a better America then I need your boat."

"Right then and there I knew what I could do for America."

"Not too many Americans can do what I could do. I had a boat and Obama needed it to change America."

"I spoke with my wife Aline and she said it was the right thing to do for the country . . . we made it through a dozen hurricanes, we would make do it it meant a stronger America for our children."

The Obama campaign also reports receiving several hundred coats, bushels and bushels of oats and since the recent visit to Afghanistan several goats as well.

The Democratic candidate for the presidency says "I am encouraged by everyones' show of support so far" and plans to work on his "V" sound.

Obama - you are an idiot! :mad2:

OOObama.....OOooobama....
He's OUR MAN!

If anybody ain't screwed ya....
Ooooobama CAN!

President Obama is an idiot for being bully. The whole world is watching him.

I understand your point. Like Kokonut, he seem to bashed Obama all the time. I do defend President Obama as I admire him whatever he tried to do the best to help his country. Only problem I am worry about his trying to making a lot of money, way too much money. But that is him and he seem to know what he is doing. He is not afraid of what people think of him. He look pretty young almost just like deceased President John Kennedy. I don't know what to call him if bashing him about that. I am just an old elder. :lol:

Ya ain't as old as I....!

Obama is fantastic! Your un-patriotic if you diss "THE MAN", he is the chosen one and the savior of the world!!!!

If you mess with him he will just kick your ass, he even said so hisself!!!

"Counter....march....right about!
Get ur Obama asses out....
and those Tar Balls....
Keep a'rollin' along....."

Our President really has found a new

energy source!

and has officially nationalized jerry curl

Uhhh....that is Jheri Curl. If you are going to make a comment regarding race, you would have a bit more credence if you could make a correct reference. Otherwise, it shows that you have no knowledge of African American culture at all. It shows that you are relying on innacurate stereotypes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back