Obama is an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just asking some questions. You don't have to answer.

Are you attempt to convince me to support conservative/republican?

Are you attempt to convince me to support conservative/republican?

why-so-serious-2.jpg

How is that being a troll? I would sure love to hear your explanation.

I'm just sarcastic, man.

I'm not serious but just curious to ask question to kokonut since he continues to disagree and attack others without respect their opinion. I do know that kokonut entitled his opinion about political issue and I don't have much respect for him due attack that based on my political views. His views on right wing is not a problem but attack and force anybody to believe in their belief is just wrong. That's left me no choice and have deal with him, such as defend my political views and dismiss any of views that I don't agree. The debate works so effective if there is questionable that what I'm interest in instead of attack or vs. against others but I admit that I did attack and vs. against others as well.

Now, my question is just curious to him.

I'm just sarcastic, man.

I'm not serious but just curious to ask question to kokonut since he continues to disagree and attack others without respect their opinion. I do know that kokonut entitled his opinion about political issue and I don't have much respect for him due attack that based on my political views. His views on right wing is not a problem but attack and force anybody to believe in their belief is just wrong. That's left me no choice and have deal with him, such as defend my political views and dismiss any of views that I don't agree. The debate works so effective if there is questionable that what I'm interest in instead of attack or vs. against others but I admit that I did attack and vs. against others as well.

why not just do what I do? Just chuckle and leave it alone. :cool2:

why not just do what I do? Just chuckle and leave it alone. :cool2:

Oh, I can't think about it and Jiro encouraged me to ignore him as I could. :lol:

This internet is no serious but all about fun and I do just for fun in some cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back