Obama effigy found hung at my college

absolutely tasteless... Mayor can't say it any better.

Mayor Jeffry Prang asked in a statement that the display be taken down and said: "I respect that we all have the right to freedom of speech. However, with that right comes responsibility".

absolutely tasteless... Mayor can't say it any better.

Absolutely. The word "fire" is in the dictionary and we do have freedom of speech. However, if you falsely yell "Fire!!!" in a crowded theater you are breaking the law.

I honestly don't understand the mentality of some people (on both sides). :roll:

I also found this to be disrespectful. Sure, everyone can be entitled to share their political views but this kind of behavior was not necessary on both sides.

Anyway, Obama's effigy has been plastered on the news everywhere here in Kentucky and here's the video from the local station in Lexington that shows the effigy -

Obama Effigy Found

This election is bringing out the worst in some people.

This is really bad. I think these are hate crimes in most jurisdictions, right?

This election is bringing out the worst in some people.

Unfortunately, It does and I agree.

This is really bad. I think these are hate crimes in most jurisdictions, right?

If it was up to me, I'd say it is a hate crime. There's no question that it should not have ever happened. As for most jurisdictions, I'd believe that hate crime does apply in this with the effigy.

The residents who hung palin mananequinn put her down due to neighbors protests.

Back