Obama cheated?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

:shock: I hope it is false but we know that the National Enquirer is the one that successfully destroyed John Edwards politically.

NOTE: I would like to ask you be civil when you discuss here.

This is from the National Enquirer? :roll: This source isn't exactly reliable.

Now it's possible that they're right but I'm going to take a wait and see approach and see if there's anything to this. If so, other newspapers will verify what National Enquirer picked up.

Another politician that can't keep it in his pants? *yawn*

It's a woman right? Not a "wide stance?"

Another politician that can't keep it in his pants? *yawn*

It's a woman right? Not a "wide stance?"

Maybe it's also that a woman can't keep her legs closed? It takes two to tango.

I don't believe this crap. ;)

It could be false. The only reason that NE has any credibility is because they broke the John Edwards affair. We'll see. . .

Color me very skeptical. Obama doesn't seem the type. It was quite plausible with John Edwards because he just oozed sleaziness.

That is not good. That is cheat. I am shocked. wow I don't believe Obama is cheat..

Oh, he cheats...elsewhere...if you look. But as for this one...this needs more evidence.

I hope it isn't true.

Either Obama and Michelle are arguing or chuckling about this. Let's hope it is the latter.

They're just telling false stories in order for you to purchase the magazine to make their day.

They're just telling false stories in order for you to purchase the magazine to make their day.

That's what people said about the John Edwards thing. But it turned it to be very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back