Obama already raised more than GOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

netrox

Reaction score
Re-election is more than a year away but amazingly, Obama already raised more funds than all GOP candidates *combined*.

"Obama’s total dwarfs the amount raised by Republican Mitt Romney, who with $18.5 million led the field of candidates vying to take on the president. In fact, the president’s amount tops the $35 million taken in by all the Republican hopefuls combined."

296-obama14-g--300x733.jpg

He will need more than money to win. Imagine how many votes he would get if we can all find jobs!

Not surprised. Of course, HELL NO to Obama's re-elect. All after he put the scare tactics against us deafies, unemployed, underemployed, and disabled veterans to cut off our SS on August 3rd. He thinks it will fix to improve the debts in next 10 years by raising taxes? FUCK NO, it WON'T get any better because he keeps spending to other foreign countries, he doesn't care about this country, period. Obama.is.the.worst.President.of.US.EVER.in.the.history!

Not surprised. Of course, HELL NO to Obama's re-elect. All after he put the scare tactics against us deafies, unemployed, underemployed, and disabled veterans to cut off our SS on August 3rd. He thinks it will fix to improve the debts in next 10 years by raising taxes? FUCK NO, it WON'T get any better because he keeps spending to other foreign countries, he doesn't care about this country, period. Obama.is.the.worst.President.of.US.EVER.in.the.history!

Tell us how you really feel. :giggle:

You figure. You know the answer. Nothing is funny about what he does to us. You have no idea. He asbolutely has secret agendas. Beware.

That's your opinion. People here have been bashing him since he ran for President. Personally I am starting to like him. He is not the monster people made him out to be, and at least we did not have nuclear war which is what probably would have happened if McCain won. Oh well, to each his own, I guess.

You are tripping, jeeze.

Obama is not the one who wants to cut social security or entitlement programs. It's the whiny ass crybaby I-don't-wanna-play-so-I'm-going-to-ruin-the-country republicans. And unless you're making over a million dollars a year (I highly doubt this), you're not going to be affected by any tax increase.

You are tripping, jeeze.

Obama is not the one who wants to cut social security or entitlement programs.
You're talking about the entitlements that are leading to fiscal disaster. If they wanted to destroy these programs, the best way to do it is to do nothing and watch them implode on their own in the coming decades. To save them means to either cut them or increases taxes significantly across the board. Just raising taxes on the rich won't even come close to covering the promises made.

It's the whiny ass crybaby I-don't-wanna-play-so-I'm-going-to-ruin-the-country republicans. And unless you're making over a million dollars a year (I highly doubt this), you're not going to be affected by any tax increase.
The Republicans in the House have actually passed a budget. The Democrats in the Senate have failed to even present a budget in over two years.

As for destroying the country, if not raising the debt ceiling on August 3 will lead to catastrophe as the administration has argued, why won't the president agree to a short-term extension as Republicans have suggested? After all, it's a bit ambitious to expect to come to an agreement on such huge issues in a matter of weeks.

And the tax increases would be for couples making over $250,000 and individuals making over $200,000. And it would effect you if those people didn't hire you because they had to pay more in taxes. Such a cost is invisible but just as real. Besides, the money that can be raised by increasing taxes on wealthy individuals is so miniscule compared to the magnitude of the problem that anyone who proposes that as a chief component of their solution simply isn't serious.

I hate the way we do elections. So dirty. So wrong on so many levels.

I'm not even going to get into this...
You know, if you can't confront my points, this may be a good time to consider changing your views on some things to match reality or at least studying up on the issues I presented. It may be uncomfortable to consider that Social Security and Medicare really are leading us off a fiscal cliff and the people trying to fix that aren't evil Grandma-killers, but isn't that better than the pain that will result if we don't fix the problem?

This does not make we want to vote for Obama again! I am upset the Democrats are pushing Obama as their front runner! I might just vote for my dog Marty this time!!

I am confusing. Did they really cut SSI or delay? I heard one vlogger claimed that SSI will be delayed

I am confusing. Did they really cut SSI or delay? I heard one vlogger claimed that SSI will be delayed

Maybe or may not.

It wasn't Obama but just republicans. *eek*

You're talking about the entitlements that are leading to fiscal disaster. If they wanted to destroy these programs, the best way to do it is to do nothing and watch them implode on their own in the coming decades. To save them means to either cut them or increases taxes significantly across the board. Just raising taxes on the rich won't even come close to covering the promises made.

The Republicans in the House have actually passed a budget. The Democrats in the Senate have failed to even present a budget in over two years.

As for destroying the country, if not raising the debt ceiling on August 3 will lead to catastrophe as the administration has argued, why won't the president agree to a short-term extension as Republicans have suggested? After all, it's a bit ambitious to expect to come to an agreement on such huge issues in a matter of weeks.

And the tax increases would be for couples making over $250,000 and individuals making over $200,000. And it would effect you if those people didn't hire you because they had to pay more in taxes. Such a cost is invisible but just as real. Besides, the money that can be raised by increasing taxes on wealthy individuals is so miniscule compared to the magnitude of the problem that anyone who proposes that as a chief component of their solution simply isn't serious.

Good! I love democrats, that why.

I'm strongly against any budget plan that republicans made it.

I agree with Alex above as well and I'm not conservative on fiscal policies so don't point at me if you are going to push the conservative agenda.

Maybe or may not.

It wasn't Obama but just republicans. *eek*
No, Obama himself said the checks might not go out. Republicans never did say that. There would be enough money to cover Social Security and debt payments. It's up to the administration to prioritize where money goes.

Good! I love democrats, that why.

I'm strongly against any budget plan that republicans made it.

I agree with Alex above as well and I'm not conservative on fiscal policies so don't point at me if you are going to push the conservative agenda.
So you're for doing nothing to entitlements even if it means they go insolvent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back