NZ makes plans for ebola outbreak

"Most" is not "all." How would you like to have one of the incurable diseases?

They are not all being monitored, and of course, we aren't including the ones who don't get caught (they are free to spread their diseases wherever).

Again, "most" are treatable is not the same as "all." Even those that are treatable can leave a person debilitated or with life-long effects.

There are not vaccines for all diseases, such as TB, and vaccines aren't a guarantee against infection. Also, Americans are no longer routinely vaccinated against all diseases unless they're traveling to countries where there is a risk of catching something. For example, Americans aren't routinely vaccinated for smallpox because it's not a problem here but that doesn't prevent people from other areas bringing the disease in.

still hardly a concern for me anyway. I don't know if you remember this - the public was mostly infected by unvaccinated American kids because their parents don't believe in it.

still hardly a concern for me anyway. I don't know if you remember this - the public was mostly infected by unvaccinated American kids because their parents don't believe in it.
In very specific situations, yes.

Now consider this--what will prevent the public from being infected by unvaccinated illegal immigrants? An unvaccinated person is an unvaccinated person. Do you want even more unvaccinated people in America?

"Most" is not "all." How would you like to have one of the incurable diseases?

They are not all being monitored, and of course, we aren't including the ones who don't get caught (they are free to spread their diseases wherever).

Again, "most" are treatable is not the same as "all." Even those that are treatable can leave a person debilitated or with life-long effects.

There are not vaccines for all diseases, such as TB, and vaccines aren't a guarantee against infection. Also, Americans are no longer routinely vaccinated against all diseases unless they're traveling to countries where there is a risk of catching something. For example, Americans aren't routinely vaccinated for smallpox because it's not a problem here but that doesn't prevent people from other areas bringing the disease in.
:lol: Are you even remotely serious??

No smallpox vaccinations because it only exists in labs now...

I am definitely outraged that these officers did not bother to vaccinate their children against chicken pox.

Or apparently themselves since they would need to have it to pass it on...
Do you know for a fact that they weren't vaccinated? The vaccine is not 100% effective, according to the government's website. Also, they now recommend two shots, years apart, so there is still vulnerability between dosages, or for people who are the age that got only one dose when that was the standard.

Do you know for a fact that they weren't vaccinated? The vaccine is not 100% effective, according to the government's website. Also, they now recommend two shots, years apart, so there is still vulnerability between dosages, or for people who are the age that got only one dose when that was the standard.

My sister got chickenpox vaccine before she started elementary school in 1997 and she never get chickenpox after that.

In very specific situations, yes.

Now consider this--what will prevent the public from being infected by unvaccinated illegal immigrants? An unvaccinated person is an unvaccinated person. Do you want even more unvaccinated people in America?

what will prevent the public from being infected by unvaccinated illegal immigrants? well... ignorance - parents refusing to vaccinate their kids.

i'm hardly... no let me correct myself - i'm basically not concerned at all - not a single bit about being infected by illegal immigrants. I'm deeply concerned about American parents not vaccinating their kids. They are walking bombs. That is deeply concerning to me and the parents should be criminally held liable for it.

like I said... illegal immigrants have been coming here for many decades... any outbreaks by them? nope! I don't think I've ever heard any single case about outbreak caused by illegal immigrants.... they hide and limit their exposure to public... but unvaccinated American kids among us in public - unfettered and unconstrained? they're walking bombs.

what will prevent the public from being infected by unvaccinated illegal immigrants? well... ignorance - parents refusing to vaccinate their kids.
Of course we should vaccinate our own kids. Unfortunately, not every disease has a vaccine.

i'm hardly... no let me correct myself - i'm basically not concerned at all - not a single bit about being infected by illegal immigrants. I'm deeply concerned about American parents not vaccinating their kids. They are walking bombs. That is deeply concerning to me and the parents should be criminally held liable for it.
Would you include the illegal immigrant parents in that liability?

like I said... illegal immigrants have been coming here for many decades... any outbreaks by them? nope! I don't think I've ever heard any single case about outbreak caused by illegal immigrants.... they hide and limit their exposure to public... but unvaccinated American kids among us in public - unfettered and unconstrained? they're walking bombs.
I don't know about your area but where I live they don't limit their exposure to the public, and their children attend public school. As for the recent wave of unaccompanied children, they are already making plans for them to attend public school, and they don't have any shot records for them.

Yes, there have been outbreaks, especially of TB, including food service workers.

Of course we should vaccinate our own kids. Unfortunately, not every disease has a vaccine.
the disease that doesn't have vaccine.... it's usually very rare and when a person is infected, the situation is usually contained quickly.

Would you include the illegal immigrant parents in that liability?
no because they're illegal....

I don't know about your area but where I live they don't limit their exposure to the public, and their children attend public school. As for the recent wave of unaccompanied children, they are already making plans for them to attend public school, and they don't have any shot records for them.

Yes, there have been outbreaks, especially of TB, including food service workers.
beside this :)

the disease that doesn't have vaccine.... it's usually very rare and when a person is infected, the situation is usually contained quickly....
Like HIV?

Back