NYC Photos

gnarlydorkette

Reaction score
Whee- as few of you know, I went to New York City this weekend and I had a blast. :-D
I did meet up with Malfoyish so here is several samples from my photo frenze of NYC ;)

I am still feeling as if I am on a subway with the sudden stops and launchoffs... whooo....

gnarlydorkette: I still feel ... those feelings as if I am on a subway.
Malfoyish: paranoia?
Malfoyish: lol
gnarlydorkette: no... my body is still moving as if I am on a subway but I am not... i am just sitting right here.
gnarlydorkette: sort of like if you spin yourself too long then you start to feel yourself still spinning after you stopped..
Malfoyish: LOL...
Malfoyish: are you sure you're not on something? LOL
gnarlydorkette: LMAO

ENJOY!
DISCLAIMER: It was cold in NYC and I have a bad case of jet lag... I was awake for 24 hours straight before I met Stacy/Malfoyish... so pardon my apperance. I looked terrible- I wanted to smile my best smile but it ended up looking as if it is feigned.. :mad:

But I did have fun with Stacy and her family :-D :party: I met her hubby- Coffeeman and two of the kids. I wouldn't mind coming back and visitng her again whenever I am in the Big Apple again- which is a guarantee sometime in the future.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. I am So Glad you had Fun and Got a Chance to Meet Malfoyish You both Look So Pretty!.. Nice Pictures..Good Views too. :ily: :grouphug:

:sob!: I miss New York City. I deffo will go this June, I got to make time!

It looks like you and Malfoyish both had a blast time in the Big Apple.

Hahahahahhaa....I think you looked just fine, Kirsi. :) There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, and you didn't look bad, whether you were up for 24 hours or not...this is after all, the city that never sleeps...LOL. You were pressed for time, kind of...so you wanted to get as much done as possible!

But it was awesome...gnarlydorkette is one cool chick...Mike (coffeeeeman) and I had a nice evening with her and her gnarlyboyfriend. :)

Not sure why, but my picture looks kind of funky. Did we clean the lens enough, Kirsi? LOL. But hey, anytime you're in my neck of the woods, you're more than welcome to stop by for a free meal. I will even make that spinach pie that your boyfriend likes so much. :)

:::hugging gnarlydorkette::: It was FUNNN!!!! We need to get together more often!

Hugs,
Malfoyish

Lovely pics you have there! :thumb: I want to visit New York one day in the near future! I planned on visiting NY -- to Ground Zero to pay my respects to those who lost their lives on 9/11 back in 2001, but due to a family death, I was unable to go.

ooohhhhhh you both look really lovely....

I would like to go New York one day with my family.... It seem interesting city...
Maybe Christmas shopping there one day....
Hope to meet you, Maylisch... :)

Hi gnarlydorkette, You really enjoyed yourself there to meet Mayolisch....
How long hours from your location to New York? With bus or fly?

aww You guys look soo pretty....what a lovely smiles....I missed meeting you guys together....

NY looks really big and very beauitful...can't wait to come in June!!!....Here we come NY CITY!! :dance: :dance:

^Angel^ said:
aww You guys look soo pretty....what a lovely smiles....I missed meeting you guys together....

NY looks really big and very beauitful...can't wait to come in June!!!....Here we come NY CITY!! :dance: :dance:

I envy you!!! :(

How long journey to New York from your location Ohio? With bus? or plane?

Liebling:-))) said:
ooohhhhhh you both look really lovely....

I would like to go New York one day with my family.... It seem interesting city...
Maybe Christmas shopping there one day....
Hope to meet you, Maylisch... :)

Hi gnarlydorkette, You really enjoyed yourself there to meet Mayolisch....
How long hours from your location to New York? With bus or fly?

I flew to LGA (La Guardia) from SAN (San Diego International Airport) with a stop at North Charolette with an hour waiting so overall- probably 8 hours, maximum. on the way back, 7 hours. I rode the public bus from the airport into Manhattan, NYC.

:) the bus trip took appx 30 to 45 minutes, depends on the traffic.

wow.. awesome... both of you guys were blast time and enjoy in NYC!!!
I never been in NYC but already been in NY outside only.

One day, I would love to meeting someone whoever willing love to meet each together.
Whoever love to pay visit in Ontario,Canada and happy to meet you and tour around in Ontario,Canada.

Nice pictures...

Oh yeah... I am born and living in Manhattan.
sweat.gif

Time Squares
Bronx Zoo
Statue of Liberty (will reopen this summer)
Ellis Island
MTA Museum
many museums
Coney Island
Empire State Building
many names... X|

Back