NY passes 1st US gun control bill since massacre

Be prepare two things will happen, it will be strucked down by court, watch! Time will tell, second, impeachment on Obama is now very likely because he already signed executive order, his grave mistake! and watch! Be prepare to hear from me "I told you so"

Not really, you are just talk, talk, talk, so it doesn't change.

If NY law bans on guns, so it will be reasonable for court to strike it down, but their new law doesn't ban it, so the prediction is in jeopardy.

The impeachment on US president is completely doubtfully and near impossible, so you are just talk, talk, talk...

First of all, it is not my talk, it is how 2nd Amendment was written,

secondly, GOP already threatening start impeachment procedure if he signs executive order, that is not my talk, that is GOP talk already.

I see that your not patriot, so why are you living here? Move out!

If NY law bans on guns, so it will be reasonable for court to strike it down, but their new law doesn't ban it, so the prediction is in jeopardy.

The impeachment on US president is completely doubtfully and near impossible, so you are just talk, talk, talk...

I presented two cases that have been struck down by the S.Ct. Let me include their wikipedia links.

District of Columbia v. Heller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Especially this one...

McDonald v. Chicago - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First of all, it is not my talk, it is how 2nd Amendment was writte,

secondly, GOP already threatening start impeachment procedure if he signs executive order, that is not my talk, that is GOP talk already.

I see that your not patriot, so why are you living here? Move out!

If you bring about impeachment on our president so I just see you as talk, talk, talk, so just like call impeachment on GWB. GOP is just used tactic to scare, so that's very usual for politicians to use tactic.

Do you think that I'm not patriot? That's not true.

Move out? No, I was born in US and I'm proud to be American, so I'm free to make my opinion. I don't agree with your intensive and radical views, so I just tell about any doubt with our government.

I can't believe about you asked me to get out of US and I don't make any illegal action.

Again, 2nd Amendment didn't say what kind of firearms, it is in generally firearms, this includes assault rifles, even machine guns too. Banning assault rifle infringes the 2nd Amendment, and limiting ammo in magazines is also infringes the right of owner decides what kind of firearms they want to own and bear.

Those 2 rules (DC and Chicago) - COMPLETE BAN on guns, that's very different.

NY law doesn't have complete ban, so prediction on court ruling is in jeopardy.

Again, 2nd Amendment didn't say what kind of firearms, it is in generally firearms, this includes assault rifles, even machine guns too. Banning assault rifle infringes the 2nd Amendment, and limiting ammo in magazines is also infringes the right of owner decides what kind of firearms they want to own and bear.

The constitution is very broad and they don't give a clear path to resolve the dispute on anything, especially gun regulation, so we only know about complete ban is unconstitutional, since other regulation remains intact.

However, that's your opinion and only the court have choice to agree with you, or not.

It will, and is now in early stages, two congress already started talk of process impeachment, more will come. Its their talk not mine.

That's just old ****.

I heard about impeachment on GWB during GWB Admin so it isn't possible in real matter.

Question for you Foxrac, why have you not answer my question that I asked you several posts ago to tell me, how would criminals follow the laws?

Guess you can't answer that question, sad!

Obama's Executive Actions On Gun Violence - 23 executive orders

1) Increase Access To Background Check Data

2) Remove Legal Barriers On Background Checks

3) Incentivize Sharing Of Background Check Data

4) Review Criteria For Gun Ownership

5) Background Checks For Returning Seized Guns

6) More Guidance On Background Checks

7) Safe & Responsible Gun Ownership (campaign)

8) Gun Lock & Safes (review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes)

9) Better Gun Tracking In Criminal Investigations

10) Report On Lost & Stolen Guns

11) Nominate the ATF Director

12) Training For Law Enforcement

13) Maximize Enforcement Efforts On Guns

14) Increased Research On Gun Violence

15) Prioritize New Gun Technology

16) Clarify Obamacare On Doctors & Guns

17) Inform Doctors On Reporting Threats

18) School Resource Officers

19) Develop Emergency Response Plans

20) Clarify Scope Of Medicaid's Mental Health Coverage

21) Finalize ACA Regulations

22) Address Mental Health Parity

23) Dialogue On Mental Health

Obama's Executive Actions On Gun Violence (SLIDESHOW)

Also, I don't see Federal Assault Weapon Ban to be renewed with executive order because those require congress to renew.

Back