NY passes 1st US gun control bill since massacre

looks like you haven't been to Texas yet. Vermont would be more of a cultural shock to New Yorkers than Texas.

I have been in Texas so numerous time and some of my families, including grandma live there, so it was no culture shock to me because I was southerner and not much difference with Alabama.

Most culture shock that I had been - Washington DC.

I'm PA native, and I could move back to PA and up yours on NYS and thats my thinking. Yes, your right about PA and VT. No, not going to move back to same city where I was born and raised. Right now it is up in the air and depends on the outcome of my health and future job as well.

And yeah, NRA is going against NYS.

If I make map - more darker: more gun control laws vs. more lighter: more gun rights. After all court battle with between NRA and NY.

NY will dragging to make more brighter after many of gun control laws disappear. :lol:

For me, I don't like about my state - political climate and strong religious populations, but I take deal with them and won't last forever.

I have been in Texas so numerous time and some of my families, including grandma live there, so it was no culture shock to me because I was southerner and not much difference with Alabama.

Most culture shock that I had been - Washington DC.

I've been to PA, VT, NY, and TX and I think Vermont would be more of a cultural shock for New Yorkers than any of these states because Vermont is mostly isolated and barren. Texas isn't. I'm sure New Yorkers will fit in Texas just fine with a few adjustments such as different climates in one state and steak for breakfast/lunch/dinner :lol:

I've been to PA, VT, NY, and TX and I think Vermont would be more of a cultural shock for New Yorkers than any of these states because Vermont is mostly isolated and barren. Texas isn't. I'm sure New Yorkers will fit in Texas just fine with a few adjustments such as different climates in one state and steak for breakfast/lunch/dinner :lol:

Also, if you don't mind about bible thumpers and conservatives, so you are good to go.

More than just steak only - banana pudding, grits, buttermilk biscuit, gravy with sausage, beans with pork hocks, fried okra, more list. :lol:

For gun friendly state - I'm more suitable to Arizona and Colorado because of balanced political climate and pretty perfect for my style.

I heard that they are debating about gun show ban. I think that's a good idea since it doesn't violate the 2nd Amendment.

In your dream!

The shows are popular. They are attended by thousands EVERY weekend. They will never be banned. You realize of course, that there are more amendments than just the second.

I don't think that would help that much. Cook knife will surely kill you.

I heard that they are debating about gun show ban. I think that's a good idea since it doesn't violate the 2nd Amendment.

That's one of most dumbest movement and it is very unconstitutional.

Well, tell that to the Brady Campaign.

No thanks, Brady Campaign is moron organization.

Also, not just only violate the Second Amendment, so it can violate other constitution for ban on gun shows.

Well, tell that to the Brady Campaign.

what about them?

they're not a government agency. they're just a non-profit organization who does not have to abide by the Constitution. they're a bunch of unpatriotic citizens who are demanding the government to ignore/discard the Constitution just to feel safe - no matter how ineffective it is.

Banning guns shows will do nothing to curb crime and will only serve to violate law abiding citizens rights and freedom. Leave our gun rights alone! Go after the criminals and the bad guys in DC! :shock:

Banning guns shows will do nothing to curb crime and will only serve to violate law abiding citizens rights and freedom. Leave our gun rights alone! Go after the criminals and the bad guys in DC! :shock:
Then do your f* job, cop! :lol:

Back