NRA's new video game

Cigarettes and sodas should be regulated? Why? Cigerettes I understand....but sodas?! Sodas? Why not cookies and cakes?

Preaching beliefs isn't a crime. While morally wrong the KKK is, so is half the Christian world preaching anti homosexuality. So to be fair, the government would technically not allowing anyone to preach their beliefs. If no crime is committed, how can they do anything about it? I'm an extreme advocate of human rights, and no one should tell people what they can or can not believe if it isn't physically harming other people.

I don't believe in ban and I've never said anything about banning. Instead of banning... we regulate.

sounds like you'd be happy living in a lawless country where it's every man for himself.

just don't forget - a death impacts other people. if a father wants to drink himself to death or jump out of bridge, don't forget that this impacts all family members and friends and they have to pay for it and suffer. it is our moral calling

I'm not saying you believe in violence from the KKK. I'm saying you should be very careful of what you wish for because you believe that we cannot and should not shelter everybody and First Amendment this, First Amendment that.

By your logic... while KKK preaches racism and bigotry which encourages and incites people to take action by any means including violence... you're saying that we should do nothing because of First Amendment and all we can do is just shrug and arrest people for assault, murder, vandalism, or rape. That's what you want, am I right?

btw - please use the QUOTE button so that we know what & who you're referring to.

Sorry I'm on my iPhone. Using the quote button is a pain in the booty. But we are the only ones talking here, shouldn't be too hard to follow.

TV is already pretty regulated. Video games should be at the parents discrepancy. Unfortunately, not everyone's a good parent.
that's why we have to step in and be somebody's parent because it's a moral thing to do... and it's a right thing to do.

And yeah I'm pretty much a libertarian. But I totally understand your point. I just don't like the fact of a government controlling everything. If I want to smoke till my lungs fall off, then that's my perogative. Not that I do, just saying. People need to care about themselves more, instead of having the government do that for them. (Like the law against no large sodas in New York....that's so ridiculous) next thing you know is a regulation on what size meal you can eat.
well hey - me either. I don't like more government regulation but it's not their fault to tell us what to do. it's idiots' fault for letting it happen.

I would love to abolish a federal speed limit (which is currently at 55 mph) and let people drive at the speed they can handle in a safe manner but no.... people are just too stupid with no common sense to drive in a safe manner therefore the government imposed a speed limit.

I do not care if you want to smoke till your lungs fall off or if you want to get high in your own home but the industry is too corrupted to not produce tobacco with dangerous chemicals and people are too stupid to not do it in public area.

Preaching beliefs isn't a crime. While morally wrong the KKK is, so is half the Christian world preaching anti homosexuality. So to be fair, the government would technically not allowing anyone to preach their beliefs. If no crime is committed, how can they do anything about it? I'm an extreme advocate of human rights, and no one should tell people what they can or can not believe if it isn't physically harming other people.

To whom are you addressing here? Use the quote button so we all know......

that's why we have to step in and be somebody's parent because it's a moral thing to do... and it's a right thing to do.

well hey - me either. I don't like more government regulation but it's not their fault to tell us what to do. it's idiots' fault for letting it happen.

I would love to abolish a federal speed limit (which is currently at 55 mph) and let people drive at the speed they can handle in a safe manner but no.... people are just too stupid with no common sense to drive in a safe manner therefore the government imposed a speed limit.

I do not care if you want to smoke till your lungs fall off or if you want to get high in your own home but the industry is too corrupted to not produce tobacco with dangerous chemicals and people are too stupid to not do it in public area.

Yeah I agree with just about everything. If the governemrn start regulating all the idiots, then all the regular people will just be screwed. Like now normal law abiding citizens can't have rifles. And my fiancé is a USMC veteran, and I'm sure he isn't getting rid of his AR-15.

Cigarettes and sodas should be regulated? Why? Cigerettes I understand....but sodas?! Sodas?
yes why not? the obesity rate is out of control because of lack of regulations... meaning the companies do not care about our health as long as they're making money.

millions of people are dying every year. MILLIONS!!! how can we not stand by and do nothing about it? don't you want millions of people to be smoking safer tobacco without these dangerous chemicals like formaldehyde? The founding fathers certainly weren't smoking their tobaccos with these junks.

if companies use their common sense and not let their greed clouding their judgement.... then regulations would not be necessary.

we must take action because as a society, this costs us because dead taxpayers aren't paying taxes anymore.

Why not cookies and cakes?
we already are. that's why we banned trans fat.

obesity = a heavy burden on us taxpayers therefore... we must address this issue.

Video games are harming other people.

Okay yes I understand regulation of the companies for our health. But do not regulate the citizens! I can't get a large soda in New York...but aren't refills free? Lol

I'm not fat at all, but if a want a damn cookie, I'm gonna have a damn cookie.

Who is this directed too?

Yeah I agree with just about everything. If the governemrn start regulating all the idiots, then all the regular people will just be screwed. Like now normal law abiding citizens can't have rifles. And my fiancé is a USMC veteran, and I'm sure he isn't getting rid of his AR-15.

well hey - if it were my way, I'd ship idiots off to idiot island and we'll all be just fine with 10 Commandments :lol:

Okay yes I understand regulation of the companies for our health. But do not regulate the citizens! I can't get a large soda in New York...but aren't refills free? Lol

I'm not fat at all, but if a want a damn cookie, I'm gonna have a damn cookie.

seeing that you're from New Orleans, I don't doubt you're fat at all :lol:

btw - I love New Orleans. Hoping to visit it again this year. I went during hurricane season last year and I had a blast :lol:

well hey - if it were my way, I'd ship idiots off to idiot island and we'll all be just fine with just 10 Commandments :lol:

You'd have a one-way ticket to paradise! Lol I'm just kidding. I'm happy we had a healthy debate :D

And I don't need the Ten Commandments, if I want to covent thy neighbors wife, I'm sure people wouldn't object! Lmfao.

I crack myself up!

seeing that you're from New Orleans, I don't doubt that you're fat at all :lol:

btw - I love New Orleans. Hoping to visit it again this year. I went during hurricane season last year and I had a blast :lol:

I'm surprised I'm not huge! I eat lots of Cajun food! And I come for a big Italian family! Yum yum! And yes New Orleans is fun!!!! If you visit again, let me know! Where are you from?

I'm surprised I'm not huge! I eat lots of Cajun food! And I come for a big Italian family! Yum yum! And yes New Orleans is fun!!!! If you visit again, let me know! Where are you from?

New Joisey! You got a problem? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here.

New Joisey! You got a problem? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here.

I definitely just LOLed! I've never been further north than D.C.
Always wanted to visit NJ!

I definitely just LOLed! I've never been further north than D.C.
Always wanted to visit NJ!

try not to get mugged or killed in here... because they took away our guns and rights to defend ourselves :aw:

Back