NRA's new video game

Sure, not for victims - long term because they are still devastated about lost the children.

I have one thing to say about this: If you think video games cause people to be violent, but not guns, I think you are a fool. I see a lot of people that support 2nd amendment calling for stricter video game laws. Seriously? "Pretend shooting" makes people more violent than shooting targets at the range? Someone explain how that can be...

BTW, I really don't care about gun control either way. Both sides make a good case. But to those that support NRA but want video games legislated more, I ain't buying your brand.

No, I made mistake to follow your standard, so fixed in 2 years ago.

I like her at overall since 2005, though, however she made some bad moves - that's typical for politicians. ;)

my standard? what's that?

Your standard - you don't like Pelosi and you have negative view about her.

I don't follow anymore.

that's not standard. that's my opinion of Pelosi. She's a liar and a hypocrite. and a flip flopper. Perhaps you should have a thought of your own rather than following somebody else.

that's not standard. that's my opinion of Pelosi. She's a liar and a hypocrite. and a flip flopper. Perhaps you should have a thought of your own rather than following somebody else.

That's okay, so.... this weekend isn't bad for me. :whistle:

Today she called the deficit and debt "immoral" :ugh2:

Back