NRA: For or against it?

Serendipity

Reaction score
For those who may not know what NRA really stands for. It stands for National Rifle Association. However, it is a non profit group for various rights regarding gun ownerships, etc. here in America. Since the VT incident (my condolences went out to them) and many other things, it appears to me that NRA is getting a lot of criticisms here.

Are you for it or against it?

Discuss.

Hubby is a member of NRA. I'm a member of JPFO. We're for groups that support the Second Amendment rights of Americans.

I don't like guns and I am petrify guns and can't stand the sight of it. Fortunately, my bf the same. We hate guns and does not allow in this house.

I don't know what to think anymore, frankly I'm sleep deprived to hell but I would have to say people HAVE a right to own guns. I mean, if our country can't trust us with guns why should we trust the government with guns? They're doing such a terrible job, it's a wonder they havent started killing us... oh wait! Iraq, waco, ruby ridge and I'd like to say WTC as well but that's speculative.

oh oh oh! Presidents send people to die not for our freedom, but so they and oil tycoons can get rich. Really abuses thomas jeffersons quote about the liberity tree, however you'd think the liberity tree became money tree! It's a fact grass grows greener when its stained with blood, but they're growing money with our blood... Stupid politicans.

I don't know what to think anymore, frankly I'm sleep deprived to hell but I would have to say people HAVE a right to own guns. I mean, if our country can't trust us with guns why should we trust the government with guns? They're doing such a terrible job, it's a wonder they havent started killing us... oh wait! Iraq, waco, ruby ridge and I'd like to say WTC as well but that's speculative.

oh oh oh! Presidents send people to die not for our freedom, but so they and oil tycoons can get rich. Really abuses thomas jeffersons quote about the liberity tree, however you'd think the liberity tree became money tree! It's a fact grass grows greener when its stained with blood, but they're growing money with our blood... Stupid politicans.

So are you saying that people has the rights to own guns, it is entirely up to them whether to use the guns when needed? People need to be aware of when to use guns. Are you sure the gun shop will sell guns to those not mentally sane? You're at your own risk. Your decision.

I am all for NRA. Many good reasons to use gun.

I am for owning guns at home because it helps make the government fear citizens.

Suppose China wants to take over this country and sends soldiers to homes, would you want to give up your liberty to them or shoot them? Shoot would be a better choice.

Against it, I don't like guns and refuse to own one either...

My hubby and I are for it...we own rifles and pistols.

You are right, Netrox! If those b------- comes over here,
we will be prepared, heh! :mrgreen:

*shrug* Guns are tools. The NRA is no different than UAW in that they advocate for American's rights to bear arms for hunting and self defense. An armed society is a polite society, minus the people who will use any means of attack (guns, knives, cars, whatever) to get what they want, be it money, property, fame, revenge, or power. Properly armed and trained citizens will be able to minimize the damage done by those groups.

Back