Nothing special

Thank you! And I've always tried to say and write english as best as I can. My writing hobby made it even more important and a certain website I go to, helped as well. :) It's become a habit now. I could never do text speak. :D

And for the hearies... I was totally kidding. :D Blame pek1. :P

:roll: Oh sure, I get all the blame. :D What is the RPG site? Never heard of it.

:roll: Oh sure, I get all the blame. :D What is the RPG site? Never heard of it.

Of course you do. :P And it's a FreeForm Roleplay website. You basically make characters, like all sorts of races, for example; vampires, werewolves, humans and so forth, and you can act them out like writing a story, except your character is interacting with other player's characters. Roleplay. It's good fun and you can get involved with the players and create storylines for your characters. You can do anything you want. Some people even base storylines and characters off already existing ones, such as Harry Potter, Eragon, books, TV shows or movies. The FreeForm side of it means you can literally do anything you want, of course it has to stick to the chatroom rules, but otherwise it's pretty unlimited. They like people who can type correctly, spell decently and do all the correct punctuation and grammar. So when I found the site I go to on Google, I ended up getting rid of the teenager text speak and typing/writing up everything properly. :D

And thank you GarnetTigerMom. :)

Back