no matter what, Foxnews gotta complain

Status
Not open for further replies.

netrox

Reaction score
We had to wait 2 hours at the airport because our name was on the list. It was terrible and we were nearly missed our flight. By the time we were cleared, we had to rush everything to make it.

two years before at the same airport, I was patted down because of my CI. I don't know what I did different this time. maybe they change the system. I nearly thought I was going to be patted down again but was relieved it didn't happen.

In the world of terrorism, children are often used and his name was on the list so that's all there's to that........just the way it is.

I'm glad I don't have cable. No need for these news channels.

*shrugs* EVERYONE has to be screened, especially the kids. Why? because it is possible that some kids can be terrorists...being brainwashed by their parents and all, would dare do some stupid things as well.

We beef up our TSA security and Foxnews is complaining that a 8 years old boy is being screened aggressively because his name was on the list.

"Up your arms, down your arms, up your crotch — someone is patting your 8-year-old down like he's a criminal," Hicks told the paper.

Wah wah wah!

New Jersey Mom Says Son, 8, on U.S. Terror Watch List - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

I guess the New York Time is complaining, too?
Mikey Hicks, 8, Can’t Get Off U.S. Terror Watch List - NYTimes.com

Oh, btw, in the very first paragraph in Foxnews link you provided, it says:

"A New Jersey mother said her 8-year-old son faces extra scrutiny from TSA agents when he flies because his name appears on a "selectee" list, The New York Times reported."

Yeah, sure. Foxnews is "complaining"......"wah wah."

LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLL zing!!!!

I dont even know why they call it "Fox News". It should be "Fox right-wing propaganda"

I dont even know why they call it "Fox News". It should be "Fox right-wing propaganda"

They could call it that but it would probably offend Greta and Sheppard Smith since they are both Obama supporters. Mike Jarret and Jaime Colby too for that matter. It's amazing how well those leftys do considering only Right wingers watch Fox huh?

:laugh2: They even give Shep 2 shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back