NJDPHH Thanksgiving Bash @ McCarthy's Pub - 11/27/10

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
NJ/NYC deafies, ASL students and interpreters: Lets get together on the 27th (Saturday) for a fun night out at McCarthy's Pub!

HIGHLIGHTS: FREE Admission, FREE Pizza and Drink Specials from 4-8 PM, Live DJ, Dance Floor, Walking distance from PATH Train.

WHERE: McCarthy's Pub

WHEN: November 27, 2010 (SATURDAY)

TIME: 8:00 PM - 3:00 AM

ADMISSION IS FREE BEFORE 10 PM. ARRIVE EARLY or PAY UP!!!

REQUIREMENT: Must be 21+ years of age. BRING YOUR ID or they won't let you in. Casual/Nice attire. No exceptions!

104 Hudson St
Hoboken, NJ 07030

For BEST SUBWAY or BUS DIRECTIONS, visit:

104 Hudson Street Hoboken, NJ - Google Maps

or

HopStop.com - Subway Directions and Bus Directions for New York City (NYC)

Hope to see you there!

Your Hosts:

Alex Chu, Vik Buriak, & Anthony Hastings

Questions? Reply to this thread or visit http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=62821960428

does this include admission to the stripper club next door?

I used to live in NJ and wanted to go to NJ's DPHH, but found it inconvenient because of its location... It was literally always in Hoboken and there was no parking. I do wish it was somewhere more convenient. There is a Southern NJ DPHH. I wish that the Northern part would actually host somewhere else besides Hoboken. I live on Long Island now so I don't really care anymore.

NYC pretty much has its own DPHH already so I don't know why you have to host BOTH Northern NJ and NYC... Stay with your territory.

Sounds like a lot of fun....just wondering if I should go back to drinking....:laugh2:

Back