Nikon D40 + accessories for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

authentic

Reaction score
atktok.jpg

Well, little high price. Some ebay items are between 400 and 500 dollars.

You guys are getting a GOOD deal on this.

This camera hubby and I have, we love it very much. The pictures we post, we take it with the same camera and the same lens.

The price authentic is offering is much lower than what we would have offered.

Wirelessly posted

Mrs Bucket said:
You guys are getting a GOOD deal on this.

This camera hubby and I have, we love it very much. The pictures we post, we take it with the same camera and the same lens.

The price authentic is offering is much lower than what we would have offered.

Yepyep. Hence why I want it.

Well, little high price. Some ebay items are between 400 and 500 dollars.

Research bit more harder. Full body Nikon D40 plus 55-200mm lens with case (combo) sell more than $ 700 in eBay.

plus this camera is very rare to get since they are no longer for sale in Australia and I have a broken D60 :(

plus this camera is very rare to get since they are no longer for sale in Australia and I have a broken D60 :(

Why can't you take it in to a camera repair shop? It's cheaper than buying a new one, an sometimes they will toss in a brand new lens.

Why can't you take it in to a camera repair shop? It's cheaper than buying a new one, an sometimes they will toss in a brand new lens.
The body is broken, I am unable to take photos at night and the auto focus is not working anymore - the camera I bought is from canada, they don't allow me to use the warranty so the $60 for the quote of the repairs is ripping me off, so I can not bear to spend an arm and a leg to repair my camera, I'd travel instead.

The body is broken, I am unable to take photos at night and the auto focus is not working anymore - the camera I bought is from canada, they don't allow me to use the warranty so the $60 for the quote of the repairs is ripping me off, so I can not bear to spend an arm and a leg to repair my camera, I'd travel instead.

Still cheaper than $550....

Wirelessly posted

Should buy Nikon D60 body only. Between $299 & $399. Cheaper than $550.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Should buy Nikon D60 body only. Between $299 & $399. Cheaper than $599.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back