NFL: Who is going to break Colts' winning streak?

NFL: Who is going to break Colts' winning streak?

• Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Denver

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Houston

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jacksonville

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Cincinnati

• Tennessee

• New England

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Buffalo

• Miami

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Let talking about our AFC playoff after everyone gone quite when Colts lost more and lost home advantage (as usual) later. LOL

Gotta to be fun to watch Colts vs Ravens at Baltimore while Patriots will make long trip to San Diego.

My picks - Ravens vs Chargers for AFC Championship.

At least, I expected Patriots made the playoff spot and they shot Jets down on wild card playoff (ah both coaches hugged each other to break the ice...aaaawww ha ha)

Oh this time Giants vs Eagles still playing...we will talking more about NFC playoffs ahead.

Let talking about our AFC playoff after everyone gone quite when Colts lost more and lost home advantage (as usual) later. LOL

Gotta to be fun to watch Colts vs Ravens at Baltimore while Patriots will make long trip to San Diego.

At least, I expected Patriots made the playoff spot and they shot Jets down on wild card playoff (ah both coaches hugged each other to break the ice...aaaawww ha ha)

Oh this time Giants vs Eagles still playing...we will talking more about NFC playoffs ahead.

My Picks : Bears over Seahawks and Eagles over Saints (I would love to see Saints in Super Bowl as every movie companies would buy the rights of story LOL).

Anyone? Oh might be everyone's favorite teams are gone? Hee hee.

My Picks : Bears over Seahawks and Eagles over Saints (I would love to see Saints in Super Bowl as every movie companies would buy the rights of story LOL).

Anyone? Oh might be everyone's favorite teams are gone? Hee hee.

Nah, I expect both Patsies and Colts will win in close games.

Nah, I expect both Patsies and Colts will win in close games.

That is right on Colts vs Pats will be closer if they face each other at Colts's turf. But I don't wanna that Colts and I dont mind to take Ravens...of course, at first, Pats need to be worry about LT and CO.

There should be interesting games this weekends of AFC and NFC. Like New Orlean's Superdome alive, Eagles without McNabb, Ravens / Bears defense , Cotls's SB? , LT runs more TD and Pats's another title?.

So Colts won close, 15-6... all by kicks. :bump:

Our defense played superb again but Manning didn't play well. I pray that they both will play superb next week.

Let's see how Chargers-Patsies game turns out. Will be a good game to watch!

Congrats, Saints by the way!

Bears? maybe...

Oh boy, Patriots won without Coach Bill and Brady.

Chargers should to earn AFC champion spot...too bad, their defense gave bad pentlies , turnovers and missed FG . That what Patriots got big breaks. Yes, that was part of game.

Keep eyeing on Chargers next year as they are much young team.

I knows about Pats vs Colts....I could not pick who to win the game due Cotls at home and Patriots usually playing better on rematch games. Whoever will win with no turnovers.

Saints vs Bears? I likes to see Saints...no no, I want Bears for what they done to us on Super Bowl 1985! LOL

Back