NFL: Who is going to break Colts' winning streak?

NFL: Who is going to break Colts' winning streak?

• Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Denver

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Houston

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jacksonville

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Cincinnati

• Tennessee

• New England

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Buffalo

• Miami

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

DeAfLuCkYiRiSh

Reaction score
1. Houston
2. Tennessee
3. Jacksonville
4. Denver
5. New England
6. Buffalo
7. Dallas
8. Philadelphia
9. Cincinnati
10. Miami
11. Washington

Yeah, I forgot to add that. Oh well!!

Houston and Jacksonville??? Interesting thought!

Houston, no way! lol ... Jags could give us harder time at their home on Dec. 15th. We do have few strong teams to play against this season.

But tell you truth I think Colts won't be unbeaten this season. Maybe 3 losses?! Lat year they had the better chance but somehow they flopped in the end. sigh

Only I can bet Chicago may go unbeaten with their weak schedule. But it may harm their prepareness going into deep playoffs and especially in the SB with rather stronger AFC team.

Houston, no way! lol ... Jags could give us harder time at their home on Dec. 15th. We do have few strong teams to play against this season.

But tell you truth I think Colts won't be unbeaten this season. Maybe 3 losses?! Lat year they had the better chance but somehow they flopped in the end. sigh

Only I can bet Chicago may go unbeaten with their weak schedule. But it may harm their prepareness going into deep playoffs and especially in the SB with rather stronger AFC team.

Yeah, it is really hard to be unbeaten. I do remember that when Broncos was 13-0 and n.y. giants was stink team and broke broncos winning streak. It was really embarassing to Broncos with ny giants backup qb. I think that being unbeaten team is really stressful for any teams in mind.

That is how many teams always said take a one game at the time. Colts went out of mind because too much media bother and also tragedy of colts son.

Never know anything will happens to Chicago bears just like Colts last year. Even for Broncos, bears in the past.

I voted Jax cuz I knew Jax could give Colts hard time like they did some games since week 1

I am going to vote Broncos! It will be very hard to beat Broncos at Invesco Mile High Stadium. Broncos had best home record since 1991 overall.

Who voted Houston? Farewell, did you accident hit houston instead jacksonville??

No, I didnt accidently to vote Houston, I did actually vote Jacksonville, so u should put public polls and someone vote then u can see whos vote...

Yeah, it is really hard to be unbeaten. I do remember that when Broncos was 13-0 and n.y. giants was stink team and broke broncos winning streak. It was really embarassing to Broncos with ny giants backup qb. I think that being unbeaten team is really stressful for any teams in mind.

That is how many teams always said take a one game at the time. Colts went out of mind because too much media bother and also tragedy of colts son.

Never know anything will happens to Chicago bears just like Colts last year. Even for Broncos, bears in the past.

Yes, it's very tough going undefeated.

I actually thought Colts had a good chance. I think it was mainly due to the coach's son untimely death and especially that the coach made a huge mistake resting players before going to the payoffs - way too long. It was a month or so it was real bad decision that was how Steelers beat us enroute on their way to the SB. That was what Broncos learned a hard lesson in late 90s just what Colts did. I wish the coach have retought it before but too late. I'm sure he won't do that ever again.

This year it gets harder for the Colts to go undefeated the way they played lately unless they improve considerably. I don't care about going undefeated but win the SUPER BOWL - lol.

well, Dallas are doing very well but only when there is several mistake come up, it cost the game as I seen two games how they lost.

You know web730..Your from Florida & like the Colts & I'm from Indiana & like the Jaguars..What are the odds?..LoL Anyways, undefeated? Give me a break..They can't handle the pressure when it comes to important games. & When the take their asses down to Jacsonville, they better be prepared to lose ahahaha

Ah, you forgot to add undefeated! :ugh2: :mrgreen:

BTW I voted Jacksonville..LoL Although I believe they'll lose sometime before then:cool:

Back