NexTalk is Introducing SimpliciTTY Access, FREE TTY software

Misunderstand can happen oh well.

Sounds good and question, if I don't have landline phone account, how would it work? That I am curious.

Will they recover my account from Nextalk? Will they email me when they will release software upgrade or retail next month?

Sounds good and question, if I don't have landline phone account, how would it work? That I am curious.

NexTalk gets phone numbers from our telephone provider. These numbers are registered to us, which we in turn assign to a NexTalk software user when they sign up. They are real numbers.

Did that answer your question or did I misunderstand?

Thanks

Gary

Okay, next question, how secure are they? Is there any way somebody pretended to be Deaf America but really is Nigeria scammer? How can you prevent that from happening?

NexTalk gets phone numbers from our telephone provider. These numbers are registered to us, which we in turn assign to a NexTalk software user when they sign up. They are real numbers.

Did that answer your question or did I misunderstand?

Thanks

Gary

Will they recover my account from Nextalk? Will they email me when they will release software upgrade or retail next month?

snallga,

If you have an account on the UR Relay program NexTalk.net and are asking if we can recover your credentials (name and password) from them, the answer is no. That is a different program from a different company. I realize their software name (NexTalk.net) is very close to our company name (NexTalk, Inc.) but we are not the same.

Did that answer your question?

Thanks

Gary

Okay, next question, how secure are they? Is there any way somebody pretended to be Deaf America but really is Nigeria scammer? How can you prevent that from happening?

Great question.

When a new user wants to sign up, they cannot do so by just simply going to a "sign-up screen" and create an account like you can do on FaceBook. The user downloads a program, which once it is installed on their computer, needs to be activated. The user must then contact NexTalk and we go through a verification process.

When a user initiates the call, the call is first routed to our server, where the account is verified, then forwarded on to the intended person.

snallga,

If you have an account on the UR Relay program NexTalk.net and are asking if we can recover your credentials (name and password) from them, the answer is no. That is a different program from a different company. I realize their software name (NexTalk.net) is very close to our company name (NexTalk, Inc.) but we are not the same.

Did that answer your question?

Thanks

Gary

I understand clearly. Well, I will able sign up your software when it will release. Will I obtain new 10 digit phone number for that?

That's my question also. I don't have a landline phone. Most people use a cell phone these days. Could I still register for it?

That's my question also. I don't have a landline phone. Most people use a cell phone these days. Could I still register for it?

Manga,

Yes you can. SimpliciTTY Access users can use their existing TDN with the software or, if they do not have a TDN, we will provide them with one when they register with us.

Thanks

Gary

Manga,

Yes you can. SimpliciTTY Access users can use their existing TDN with the software or, if they do not have a TDN, we will provide them with one when they register with us.

Thanks

Gary

:BUMP:

Any update so far? Thanks!

Nextalk seems to be working: I was able to reach Social Security answering site. Initially, it would just cut me off every time I make a TTY call. I will confirm more tomorrow morning.

Back