news my grandma is 'sister not well

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
my grandma is very crying sad terrible on her is sister not well older!

sad I was crying! my grandma is very sad on her sister really terrible

news

I have sad my family

smithtr

I am crying my grandma's sister pass away!

I am okay

I remember she told me okay

I am very sad my family news!

I'm very sorry for your family's loss. It must be especially hard for your grandmother to see her family dwindling away.

The best thing you can do for your grandmother is spend happy visits with her so she won't be lonely.

:hug:

So sorry. I agree with Reba. You can be a great comfort to your grandmother.

I am very disappointment She is nursing on my grandmother's sister is very not well! Go heaven Freedom Peace
you support to pray friends my mine!
strong my family awesome I know she like me! she is very know I was kid younger I was call awesome! grandma knew me
I love my family! grandma faithful me! I am very miss love my family grandma's sister

encourage to your friends and supportive care!
AD member grieve my family! I am very special my heart!

my grandmother is very not well! she love me special
she faithful me and heart!

Thank you so much supportive your my mine friends

Last edited:
So sorry that happen. Pray for comfort for your grandmother. Be there for her. I remember my dad died, 4 years ago now. Death is hard. My sympathies.

Thank you so much AD friend! God touch me heart faithful! Grandma hold faithful me!
I am okay! Hold relative family value strength building heart!

Thank you so much AD friend! God touch me heart faithful! Grandma hold faithful me!
I am okay! Hold relative family value strength building heart!

Very sorry for your loss Travis. God be with you and bring you and your family comfort. I will pray for you too.

So Sorry

Oh my sweet friend...Tight Hugs..I know your faith will help you keep family strong and help your grandmother...I am so sorry for your sadness..She is
with her Creator now and surrounded by love...Midnight♥♥♥

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my mother almost 3 weeks ago and it was her birthday yesterday. It was hardest day for me yesterday and today I feel better. I hope you too feel better. :) many hugs

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my mother almost 3 weeks ago and it was her birthday yesterday. It was hardest day for me yesterday and today I feel better. I hope you too feel better. :) many hugs
:hug:

Back