Newborn found buried alive alongside Los Angeles area walking path

:( :mad:

The police should be able to find the mother of the baby once they can find where she was born. That is one very lucky baby that the women walked by her just in time . I just want to :tears: after reading this .
What the hell is wrong with people today ! You don't do this to a new born baby or any person !

Poor baby! I'm so glad that they found her in time.

Too often, the wrong people get to be parents. I hope this little one's life takes a sharp and swift turn for the better.

Laura

I have two kids who are still pretty young. I couldn't imagine taking one and just leaving it under some rocks in a ditch. They didn't just want to get rid of that baby they wanted that baby dead. I pray they're caught.

II wonder. If parent who did this has brain malfunction rendering misguided action was baby twin.At least little one safe now let's hope any other children and parent may also be a child can be found soon

Poor child. I hope the parents are found and prosecuted. These days, there's no excuse for not knowing you can take the child to a safe place. The parents would have had to be living in a cave to not know that. :(

Poor child. I hope the parents are found and prosecuted. These days, there's no excuse for not knowing you can take the child to a safe place. The parents would have had to be living in a cave to not know that. :(
Even if they didn't know about safe havens, they certainly knew that what they did would kill the baby. No excuses for them.

Back