Newbie to AllDeaf from South Carolina :)

That's quite an accomplishment within your family, IMO South Carolina seems to have a better aggressive curriculum than North Carolina, thus my reason to cross state lines. :D I earned a BS in accounting and fortunately I avoided an initial layoff by passing the CPA! If I ever get the chance, if long term experience isn't enough, I'd try for an MBA. School again... :ugh:

Ewww, school. Can't wait till I'm done! Jess, you want to do my taxes? :laugh2:

k4oY0OP.gif

:laugh2: Oh geez! Everything I write has naughty undertones! Wait, um... I better shush! :laugh2: Will PM ya! :P

:laugh2: It's your picture.... You have the sexy look in the picture, therefore everything has naughty undertones. :laugh2: It's mysterious and shows just your eye.... :laugh2:

:laugh2: It's your picture.... You have the sexy look in the picture, therefore everything has naughty undertones. :laugh2: It's mysterious and shows just your eye.... :laugh2:

It's why I cropped it! :-o :laugh2::laugh2:

*looking for a kitten pic*

:shock: Never mind! I give up! :laugh2:

Hi, Kelly! My name is Mary and I live in South Carolina myself, near Charleston. I am hearing, but learning ASL (and Mandarin Chinese). My husband has hearing loss which is progressively getting worse.

If you are in the Charleston area, Dean Walters is a CODA that teaches ASL at Trident Tech. I took his course and will likely be taking it again.

Back