New Years resolution

Do you wear HAs or have a CI? What I plan on doing is to turn on the dance music channel and turn the volume on so I can dance to it. Just danced to it for 45 mins. My legs are shaking now...LOL! I will make a goal to do that for at least 30 mins 5 times a week. When I used to go clubbing every weekend with my friends from Gallaudet, I lost so much wieight. Maybe u can do that but if no HAs or CIs, then maybe buy 3 boom box and boom the hell out of your place. LOL!

Yes, I wear HAs.
*chuckles* Not a bad idea but I imagine my cat cringing in hiding if I dare put it up full volume and then mum would like me to buy her a pair of HAs for deafening her, lol.

Truthfully, that's not a bad idea. This is something I probably could do since skipping rope's out for me. I wonder if there's a dance exercise DVD out there?

I remember having skipped quite alot in a week and lost some weight. I reckon it's a good incentive for kids to do some skipping coz it's fun and helps them lose some weights without much effort.

Let me know how you went with your dirty dancing ;)

I was gonna make some new years resolutions, but screw that. I'm just gonna go with the flow... whatever happens, happens :)

I just hope 2008 is gonna be another good year for me, like 2007 was.

Back