New VP-200 Announcement Video Clip ASL

Vp-200

Yes, what we are getting now is Beta testing. Oregon, Utah and New York are the states chosen so far. Oregon is getting them out pretty fast, I have had mine for about one month. It is great! A big improvement over the VP-100.

:cheers:

LUCKY! I just got mine VP-100 because I just moved in town that has CABLE....thanks god! IT was driving me nut but guess what? The LENS waz BROKE...i can still talk on it but color, it likes if my shirts blue, it will show white. MY eyes are like all black, like a Racoon...erggghhh! Hope VP 200 will be here soooon or am I wrong?

Jenni7489 said:
LUCKY! I just got mine VP-100 because I just moved in town that has CABLE....thanks god! IT was driving me nut but guess what? The LENS waz BROKE...i can still talk on it but color, it likes if my shirts blue, it will show white. MY eyes are like all black, like a Racoon...erggghhh! Hope VP 200 will be here soooon or am I wrong?

I got the same problem when I am wearing black or dark clothes, it shows up as blue but everything else works fine !!!!! :) :thumb:

Jenni7489 said:
contact sorensonvrs tech support (find the info on sorensonvrs.com for tech support) for replacement it will be vp100 for now because it seems that your area is not in vp200 beta testing area. the official rollout of vp200 won't happen after sorensonvrs share with us more information this summer of 2006.

Jenni7489 said:

That is because your lens does not have a filter built into it. your installer was supposed to let you know about that and report it to Sorenson. If he did that, they will be mailing you a new len when they come out (hopefully in a few weeks). All you have to do is take off the old lens and replace it with the new lens, then your color will be fine.

300? 400? 500?

Good Lawd! :roll::

What is next? more freebies? Come on! I am happy with 100. Let others who need get their turn and then we will see what develops!

Sorenson is filthy rich and it is only peanuts to them to get them out. They get money back by using video relay services. This is what it looks like.

Tell your friends to get VP as it is better than tty. My tty is gathering dust and I cant remember the last time I touched that keyboard...prolly 4 years ago. good lawd!

:dunno:

Deaf Images said:
Good Lawd! :roll::

What is next? more freebies? Come on! I am happy with 100. Let others who need get their turn and then we will see what develops!

Sorenson is filthy rich and it is only peanuts to them to get them out. They get money back by using video relay services. This is what it looks like.

Tell your friends to get VP as it is better than tty. My tty is gathering dust and I cant remember the last time I touched that keyboard...prolly 4 years ago. good lawd!

Oh no no... Nesmuth, Dennis, and then Deaf Images

Anymore ?

Is that Paul Keil ? :roll:

Riptide said:
Yes, what we are getting now is Beta testing. Oregon, Utah and New York are the states chosen so far. Oregon is getting them out pretty fast, I have had mine for about one month. It is great! A big improvement over the VP-100.

:cheers:

Since you have vp-200. I keep get word from person tells me that has 3 or 4 person to talk on videophone that vp-200 enable do it? Its true?

IloveVP said:
Oh no no... Nesmuth, Dennis, and then Deaf Images

Anymore ?

Is that Paul Keil ? :roll:

ILoveVP, you make it sound like only 3 people in the whole world don't like VP-100s or Sorenson. Thanks for making me feel special, however fleetingly, before remembering that there are thousands out there who have voiced their opinion about VRS restrictions and monopolization and only doing the free thing because they just want the government's money / your tax dollars at work!

:naughty: who says I hate Sorenson or VP? You did not read between the lines, buddy! RE-READ please and take me off that hate list. he he

Why they can't sell device VP-200 I rather buy myself ! So they sorenson want give for free!! due reason that sorenson didnt want some people complain or sue them!!! this is suck !!!

Now i think best one of brand Motorola OjO !!! I wish OjO provide with vrs!!

Jenni7489 said:

replace lens if u have DVC-1000 It's has 2 kind different it show puprle lens or clear!
I have happen before!
Good Luck!

Your right, it is in beta stage. I done saw VP-200 personally. It is cool, but it DOES have some problems that needs to be addressed before they become widely available so 2 to 3 years is about right before releasing them into general public. Same concept with windows Vista, they are still in beta stage, was supposed to release last year, but had to postpone.

The new VP-200 does have much more features that most of you don't realize, and ALOT more! I think maybe its too much for people like senior citizens, or people with limited education which likes simple, basic feature. But for technical savvy people, might be no problem. I can give you an idea, the remote control is pretty much like 8 in one that you have seen for regular TV!

Boult said:
Uh? It is still in Beta Stage... the official rollout hasn't begun yet. no new information on this site yet: http://www.sorensonvrs.com/apply/vp200.php

All I know that Utah, Oregon, and New York are in beta testing stage.

so therefore "so what!" :cheers:

I got hard answer, nope, do not expect it to come out as regular equipment anytime soon, 2007 maybe, but good chance 2008. What they mean is that right now it is in beta (testing) stage. I personally saw it already, and it DOES have some problems and it needs to be addressed with people who are savvy with beta testing first.

I would say VP-200 is real nice technology and I can see it has some benefits, but my concern is for those with limited education or having trouble with complication of technologies.

Sweetheart said:
No, it will come out this Summer of 2006. But give everybody 100%? It will take two to three years becuase many, many, many of Deaf/Hard of Hearing people, include hearing people who know how to sign language... That's what website said.

diehardbiker65 said:
I got hard answer, nope, do not expect it to come out as regular equipment anytime soon, 2007 maybe, but good chance 2008. What they mean is that right now it is in beta (testing) stage. I personally saw it already, and it DOES have some problems and it needs to be addressed with people who are savvy with beta testing first.

I would say VP-200 is real nice technology and I can see it has some benefits, but my concern is for those with limited education or having trouble with complication of technologies.
It can proof to educated state that they didn't teach us enough by teacher or lousy school.. i know that not the point. :)

Back