new user

rongarrett

Reaction score
My name is Ron Garrett. I am 67 and a new member. I have two Naida ultra IV hearing aids ordered. They will be in house in six days.

Hello. I have one Naida III UP in my ear. Are these your first hearing aids??

At any rate, welcome and have fun. :wave:

thanks for replies

One small correction. I have a pair of Naida UP IX hearing aids ordered that are now four days away. I have been wearing HA'S now for six years. My current pair are oticon "in the ear" units. Don't remember exact model of aid. They work pretty good {digital}, but I have a lot of trouble with ear wax and thus feedback. I did exhaustive research on just what kind to buy that were rated for severe and profound hearing loss. Finally decided to try local. Found a place I really like. Owner is the Audi, so will be dealing with top employee? I am determined to upgrade my hearing. I am 67, but not a couch potato. Still work 12 hour days here on the farm I live on. Still drive a tractor, and feed the cows, bush hog, plow, fertilize, etc. In a group I am lost. One on one in a quiet room I do okay if person talking faces me. I am determined to hear better so I can be part of all the get to gethers {southern tradition}, that we have around here. I have learned a lot just reviewing comments here. Still excited at 67.

Hi Ron, welcome. I hope you enjoy reading here. Great people with terrific information.

Ron, I have Oticons and I'm still wearing them (hate the older generations, love the new generation aids)

Back