New to this!!!!!

Steven60619

Reaction score
Hello, to all who read this message. I'm new to the site and really looking for friends to boost my social skills as a hard of hearing male. I just realize how withdrawn I have become after losing majority of my hearing (100% in right ear and 60% left). I decided to give this site a try in hope to learning of any support groups in the chicago area or meeting friends in the chicago area. Please do not contact me for any scam or alternative things, other than true friendship and communication.

hi,not used this site much untill this last week or so,good site..i not much cop on computers so i still unsure what what

Hello, to all who read this message. I'm new to the site and really looking for friends to boost my social skills as a hard of hearing male. I just realize how withdrawn I have become after losing majority of my hearing (100% in right ear and 60% left). I decided to give this site a try in hope to learning of any support groups in the chicago area or meeting friends in the chicago area. Please do not contact me for any scam or alternative things, other than true friendship and communication.

I know the feel ing and if u want to some one talk mail me at karibear20808@yahoo.com

Back