New to this forum

wildchild

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Mark. I'm new to this forum. I'm just here to make a few new online friends. Although I am not deaf I do have some friends that are. About me: I'm from Lexington, Kentucky (home of the best basketball team). I'm 34 yrs. old, I sell insurance, I graduated from college with a degree in Criminal Justice, I was a correction officer for 1 1/2 yrs., I like to shoot pool, sing karaoke, travel, go to amusement parks & carnavels, go camping & hiking. I'm single & looking for a good woman. If you know of any let me know.

Hi, my name is Mark. I'm new to this forum. I'm just here to make a few new online friends. Although I am not deaf I do have some friends that are. About me: I'm from Lexington, Kentucky (home of the best basketball team). I'm 34 yrs. old, I sell insurance, I graduated from college with a degree in Criminal Justice, I was a correction officer for 1 1/2 yrs., I like to shoot pool, sing karaoke, travel, go to amusement parks & carnavels, go camping & hiking. I'm single & looking for a good woman. If you know of any let me know.

Ah, It's nice to know there's another Kentuckian on this forum. I am not far from Lexington. Welcome to AllDeaf and browse right away as if u wish to.

By the way, We kentuckians are just as crazy as we could be when it comes to basketball and I'm sure you know how that is, haha. As for the amusement parks, If you haven't been there, I'd recommend Cedar Point which is an awesome place to be at.

Well hello there Jolie_77. What part of Ky are you? I've never been to Cedar Point, been to Kings Island though and Six Flags in Louisville along time ago. Isn't Cedar Point near Louisville?

Well hello there Jolie_77. What part of Ky are you? I've never been to Cedar Point, been to Kings Island though and Six Flags in Louisville along time ago. Isn't Cedar Point near Louisville?

No, Cedar Point is in Sandusky, Ohio. It's about 6 hours drive from Lexington, give or take. You can look it up at Cedar Point Amusement Park, The Roller Coaster Capital of the World!.

Let's say I'm in Central Kentucky, and am only about 30-45 mins drive from Lexington.

Hello Mark,

Welcome to AD, and enjoy your stay :)

Jolie....I'll bet your from somewhere around Bardstown? Or Lawerancburg? Harrodsburg?

Jolie....I'll bet your from somewhere around Bardstown? Or Lawerancburg? Harrodsburg?

You're getting warm. I'm in the city where Centre College is located at. I'm sure you know where that is at.

Aaahhhh, the big metropolis of Danville. My cousin went to Centre College then went to U.L. law school.

There, Now that wasn't hard, wasn't it? Ah, That's cool. How did your cousin like it there at Centre College? Danville is not a bad place to live at but sometime it can get a little bit boring.

Jolie.........your profile doesn't say much about you. Tell me some stuff about you. Single? Married? Divorced? Kids? Occupation? Etc...?

Just curious.

Jolie.........your profile doesn't say much about you. Tell me some stuff about you. Single? Married? Divorced? Kids? Occupation? Etc...?

Just curious.

To sum it up, I'm divorced with 2 sons and I have a boyfriend. I'm a transaction processor/quality control auditor. Like you, I also like to make new friends and getting to know each other, all that kind of works. I also like to do traveling, collecting movies, hanging out with friends, surfin online, and be involved with my son's activities. Having an autistic son is not an easy task but it's something I wouldn't trade for.

I won't run around in circles, I'll get dizzy that way so I will tell you about me since you went first. I am married (7years now) and have two dogs. the guy I married is British but we fell for each other fast over the internet so my dad helped me import him over and we got married five days later. We can't have kids so the 2 dogs are our kids. He has a sister with Down's Syndrome and I have a background in nursing and working with mentally disabled in the community. I don't work now due to a nasty car wreck I had in August of 2006 and I forgot to put down as well, we live in Cullman Alabama and I would be delighted to be one of your friends. oh and welcome to AD

Angel,
I'm fine. What part of Ohio are you from? And by the way, I won't hold it against you that your a buckey......LOL. Actually, when I was 16 or 17 I went to a wrestling camp (I was on the wrestling team in h.s.) at Ohio State University. It was so fun.

When I went to your profile there was a picture of a girl with long blonde hair, is that you? If so then I think I just fell in love. If that is you then you are absolutely beautiful.

LOL yep that's me, thank you for the nice compliment but I'm happy married to Roadrunner, I'm sure there's are plenty of beautiful women on this forum also. I'm near Cleveland area. :)

Back